What’s up guys today’s video is on the top 5 best home security systems in 2022. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve compiled a list of options that’ll satisfy the needs of various types of buyers, so whether it’s price performance or its specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, check out the links in the description box below, which are always updated for the best prices. Like the video comment, and don’t forget to subscribe, now let’s get started.
Wyze Home Monitoring
- 24/7 Professional Security Monitoring - Get a text or call from a professional security agent in 5 seconds (yes, seconds) or less after an alarm is triggered. If an emergency is confirmed or they can’t reach you, 911 will be alerted and help sent immediately.
- Easy DIY Installation - Do-it-yourself home security has never been easier. Every security and monitoring sensor connects wirelessly to the Wyze Sense Hub, so just peel, stick, and you’re done!
- Easy to Use App - With our beloved industry-leading app experience, you can control and monitor your home’s status anywhere anytime. Arm/disarm your home remotely, view Wyze Cam feeds, set up automatic security schedules, and check the history of your home’s sensors.
- Easily Expandable - Our system supports up to 100 sensors and expanding is as easy as peel-and-stick. Customize your monitoring system to your exact home, or just add more sensors as your needs change. You can even add Wyze Sense Climate and Leak Sensors to your system to make sure your home is safe from Mother Nature too.
- $9.99/month. No hidden fees. - Professional home security shouldn’t just be for the wealthy. At Wyze, we believe deeply in providing quality technology at a price anyone can afford. At $9.99/month, our service is a fraction of the market average. The monitoring service is only available for the 50 US States at this time.
If you want to save some money and still get a product of solid quality we say check out wise home monitoring also known as the best budget home security system available in 2022 . Although DIY home security kits are an inexpensive way to keep an eye on your house, none are as inexpensive as the new y system. This product works with the manufacturer’s full line of smart home devices as well as third-party products through Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant routines. It is simple to install and comes with everything you need to protect your home and loved ones. The system includes a keyboard, two contact sensors, and a motion sensor in addition to the wise sense hub.
An instruction manual and two window decals The device is one by four by four inches and comes in matte white with a gray cloth speaker grille. It has two foldable 3-inch antennas, an ethernet port, a micro USB port for power, and a reset button inside. It also has an internal Bluetooth radio that operates at 2.4 gigahertz. a 10-hour-long rechargeable battery backup and an 88-decibel siren This model is exceptional for the price because it supports up to 10 sensors and has a 500-foot range.
A button for home monitoring settings is located at the bottom of the screen. The motion sensor is also matte white and powered by two AA batteries that are part of the package. It has a 120 degree field of view. This will allow you to set up each sensor’s home and away settings. When speaking with monitoring staff, this system is simple to install and add-ons are incredibly affordable.
You can seamlessly add any smart camera plug or light bulb to the mix while the 88 decibel siren is loud enough to be heard throughout your home and you will also instantly receive automatic alerts whenever the entrance sensors are opened. You can also connect security cameras to the system, set entry and exit delays, and create a pin and password to be used to disarm the system, for the listed price we are thoroughly impressed.
Adobe Smart Security Kit
- POWERFUL WHOLE HOME SECURITY -- this central security hub includes a built-in 93dB siren, backup battery, ethernet and connnects all your security devices. The starter kit includes a motion sensor, a key fob, and a mini door/window sensor to get you started.
- CUSTOMIZE YOUR SECURITY SYSTEM -- add additional sensors or cameras to monitor all accessible doors/windows, water leaks, smoke detectors, CO2 alarms and more.
- PROFESSIONAL MONITORING -- add 24/7 professional monitoring for as little as 60 cents per day to automatically dispatch police, fire and medical help when needed. Qualifies for insurance discount.
- WORKS WITH APPLE HOMEKIT, Google Assistant, and Amazon Alexa for voice control and integration with other smart home devices.
- FAST, EASY SELF-INSTALL -- set it up in 15 minutes without any tools by using the self-guided app.
If you’re looking for a product that’ll deliver the top bang for the buck we’d like to single out the adobe smart security kit for you which has rightly taken the title of the best value home security system on the market in 2022. This device has everything you need to start monitoring your home and offers professional monitoring whenever you want in addition to being a versatile smart home controller with zigbee and z-wave integration so that you can use it to control things in your home. Additionally, it is simple to put together. The Adobe Smart System is also compatible with Apple’s HomeKit and can be managed by Siri voice commands. It provides the same kinds of features that you would anticipate from other monitoring systems, but it is compatible with a diverse assortment of home systems, including your thermostats, lighting, and more.
This indicates that you have complete control over everything your security system does actively for you, including the ability to use ifttt macros to automate various chores around the house. It is a bit more expensive to use Adobe’s tracking plan, but if you are very particular about how your home is set up with various gadget installations, it will be worth it you will have help where you need it and you will have an automatic way to check your footage if you need it without having to worry about buying extra storage or going through a situation where you thought you had a copy but didn’t to make this easier you get a main hub a motion sensor a mini door sensor and a mini camera, for listed price you can’t beat this one.
Ring Alarm Pro
- Home security system with built-in eero Wi-Fi 6 router. Plus, if your internet goes out, it provides 24/7 backup internet for your security devices and electronics like your laptop, cell phone and smart TV (requires a Ring Protect Pro subscription).
- Customizable home protection. This kit includes one Alarm Pro Base Station, two Keypads, eight Contact Sensors for windows/doors, two Motion Detectors for hallways/rooms, and one Alarm Range Extender. Add additional components such as alarm accessories, cameras and eero 6 extenders at any time.
- Fast and secure internet. Helps keep your devices connected with reliable wifi with speeds up to 900 mbps and covers up to 1,500 sq. ft. Create a secure network with optional online threat protection.
- Easy installation. Everything you need for installation is in the box. Simply plug-in the base station, set up via the Ring and eero Apps, and place your sensors in your ideal locations.
- Optional Ring Protect Plan. Includes 24/7 professional monitoring. When your Alarm Pro detects a threat, Ring can request emergency dispatch. Plus, keep all your connected devices online if the primary internet goes out with 24/7 Backup Internet.
- Better with Alexa. Arm and disarm Ring Alarm with your voice and get mobile alerts about the sound of broken glass or smoke alarms with Alexa Guard.
If you aren’t hesitant to spend a few dollars more to get a top quality product we say check out the ring alarm pro the best premium home security system available on the market in 2022 Ring is best known for its video doorbells, multiple cameras, and diverse outdoor lighting options; however, the company also manufactures a security system called ring alarm that can be installed in your house or apartment.
This model is designed for homeowners or renters who want the additional peace of mind of a security system that protects their home and can keep their connection alive when the internet or power goes out. It gives you the ability to have a viable backup to keep your wi-fi connection on in the event of an outage and gives you the ability to store videos locally. Adding the capability to store videos locally and process them locally fills a hole that is missing from the standard alarm it brings it in line with other systems and offerings like wise which lets you store files locally while also making alarm pro a better option for those who have a lot of ring devices in their home ring alarm pro is really in a special category because it can be an internet backup no other security system offers this and this option is integrated directly into the device. no other security system offers this and this option is integrated directly into the It is a bulky unit that sits like a thick rounded square piece of white plastic at the top there’s a led ring that is functional because it shows the status of the alarm pro base station, which is the centerpiece of any ring alarm system.
The alarm pro base station is physically larger than the previous second generation base station. It’s powered via usbc and ring includes a wired wall plug in the box you’ll also find a sd card slot and two ethernet ports on the back inside the base station is a backup battery that ring promises can last up to 24 hours it’s a wi-fi six compatible dual bound router that provides two backbones for your device to connect to 2.5 gigahertz and 5 gigahertz meaning it’s fast and reliable router a security system’s main job is to keep you informed and protected and just like a standard doorbell alarm alarm or pro does just that, if you can afford this beast, we say go for it.
Cove Home Security System
Next, we present to you the Cove home security system, the silver medalist and the best runner-up home security system on the market in 2022. Due to its incredibly low cost motion sensors that won’t cause false alarms because of pets, this model can also be considered the best home security system for pet owners. The motion sensors in most security systems are notorious for setting off false alarms because they are frequently triggered by animals and other non-human movements. The cove, however, has an innovative and reasonably priced motion sensor that successfully shields it from being contested by animals weighing up to 45 pounds. Although the cove is undoubtedly perfect for pet owners, it’s also suitable for those without pets.
You can customize the motion detector alerts and options to fit your home and lifestyle. According to emergency dispatchers, cove is an efficient do-it-yourself home security system with expert monitoring from rapid sos. With a response time of less than three to four minutes and professional monitoring plans that don’t require binding contracts, Rapid Sos is an incredibly effective security company. You are free to cancel at any time without hesitation, but if you choose not to use a professional monitoring service, your security system won’t have the ability to be self-monitored and will therefore be essentially useless. Additionally, the central hub has a touch screen panel to control your entire security system.
Professional tracking plans are also available, and they include round-the-clock monitoring and rapid sos to guarantee quick delivery, which users particularly like. You can instantly communicate with emergency services like the police, the fire department, or security personnel using the touch screen panel as a two-way communication device. Additionally, there is a straightforward do-it-yourself installation that allows you to complete the entire process without hiring a professional. The 7-inch touchscreen Cove touch alarm panel has a 2-way intercom, an 84 dB siren that can be heard throughout your house, and an indoor camera that offers 1080p HD video images with a wide-angle lens, 4K digital zoom, night vision, and a 2-way intercom, this is a quality product and all we can do is recommend it.
SimpliSafe Home Security System
- Ready to protect right out of the box. Just plug in the base station, place your sensors, plug in your Simplicam and start protecting your home in minutes - no tools required.
- Optional 24/7 professional monitoring and cloud recording with police, fire & medical dispatch starting at 60c/day - No contracts (SimpliSafe products and professional monitoring services are only offered for sale and supported in the US)
- Sound the alarm. Pioneering signal burst technology that is powerful enough to cover homes of every size, with up to 1000 ft. range - no extender needed.
- The SimpliCam security camera lets you see what’s happening at home anytime from your phone, tablet or computer and comes with a built-in stainless steel shutter for complete control over privacy.
- Motion sensors detect motion within 30 feet, has a 90 degree field of vision and gets along great with pets under 50lbs. Perfect for full range coverage when placed in a corner.
- Backups for your backups. Up to 24 hour battery and dual Wi-Fi & cellular connections to keep your home secure and protected from the unexpected.
- We've got you covered - Customize your SimpliSafe security system with additional sensors for whole home protection - up to 100
- Pair your SimpliSafe security system with your preferred smart home integration platform - Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant
- 1 Year Warranty: Purchase of any SimpliSafe products from unauthorized third parties voids the manufacturer warranty
After all the carefully summarized reviews and user experiences we have come to a unanimous conclusion that the simply safe home security system is overall the best home security system available on the market in 2022. As far as indoor security cameras go, this company is stronger in small, dependable sensors that are built into the wall. They offer all the standard features, including two-way audio, infrared night vision, and a respectable 120 degree field of view. Simple safe is a low-cost DIY home security system that is simple to install and doesn’t require long-term contracts. Since it uses basic wireless technology and doesn’t require professional installation, simplisafe can offer lower prices and more flexibility than its rivals.
Although there is no membership fee, simplisafe will professionally monitor your security system for $14.99 per month on a standard plan. The sensors of this Simply Safe home security system are constantly communicating with the base station, which means that professionals at monitoring centers will be prepared to respond 24 hours a day when your sensor is activated. This wirelessly streams everything to your phone. The base station also has a free mobile connection to the company’s tracking services and a 24-hour battery backup.
If the power or wi-fi goes out, you can still call for assistance and enter the building without causing any damage. Simply Safe was operated by a keyboard, a wall-mounted device with buttons and a touchscreen. Don’t let its unattractive appearance fool you; this keyboard is actually quite useful. Another amazing feature is that breaking it won’t disable the system. You can monitor your Simply Safe system yourself, but for additional peace of mind, Cops Monitoring offers a professional 24-7 monitoring service which is confidential. Overall, this product delivers premium performance at the best possible price quality ratio. You wanted the best, you got it, so that’s it for the best home security systems in 2022. Like, comment, and subscribe to receive the notifications about our latest videos.