What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top five best all in one Chromebooks in 2021. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers. So whether it’s price performance, or its particular use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products. I’ve included links in the description box down below, which are updated for the best prices, liked the video comments, and don’t forget to subscribe. Now let’s get started.
Samsung Chromebook 4
- JUST YOUR SIZE: Compact, light design with an 11.6-inch display and full-sized keyboard and trackpad
- MILITARY-GRADE DURABILITY: Samsung Chromebook 4 is made to handle bumps and drops
- ULTRA-FAST CONNECTIVITY: With a lightning-fast Gigabit Wi-Fi connection, stream videos or download massive files quickly
- ADVANCED SECURITY: Multiple layers of built-in virus protection ensure you always have the latest security protection
- POWER THROUGH THE DAY: 12.5 hours² of battery life, and a battery that quickly recharges over USB-C charger
- GOOGLE ASSISTANT ENABLED: Use your voice to make a request and Google Assistant will get it done
- Meets eight military-grade (MIL-STD-810G) standards including: transit drop, vibration, high temperature, temperature shocks, freezing, dust, humidity, low pressure. ²A Measured according to Google Scenario (Power Load Test) criteria. (Tested Product Specifications: Intel Celeron Processor N4000 / 4GB Memory / 32GB eMMC). Battery life may vary depending on network environment, usage patterns and other factors
If you’re one of those users who want to save money and at the same time afford a product of solid quality, we have specially selected Samsung Chromebook for with the latest update. The company has perfected the devices designed to provide a more modern feeling. Also including a USB C port for charging and an Intel processor. The product comes with an 11. inch screen and also has a regular USB port and headphone jack, as well as a 30 watt charging adapter that works through that new USBC port.
These are also great for connecting 4k monitors or for data transferred five gigabytes per second. The Samsung Chromebook four runs Chrome OS and brings the Google Play Store to secure all types of applications from the get go. Samsung has decided to integrate the Intel Celeron N 4000 processor into all models of this generation. Since they all have a new USB C port that is gradually becoming standard.
The Chromebook four delivers a resolution of 1366 by 768 pixels. It is powered by a Celeron and 4000 processor and can have up to 64 gigabytes of storage and up to six gigabytes of RAM. The device also pegs built in Wi Fi capabilities, as well as built in access to the Play Store and Google Assistant. In terms of battery life, the Samsung Chromebook four boasts a battery life of up to 12.5 hours on a single charge.
Thanks to the very practical and compact design. You can easily take this chromebook with you everywhere, whether you want to stream play games work or just about anything else. Samsung Chromebook four has built in multi layer virus protection, so you can enjoy your work and be sure that you’re protected from unwanted software. Security information will be automatically updated to keep you informed at all times. Also, this Chromebook has a surprisingly stable and durable construction specially designed to be resistant to falls and shocks.
The Samsung Chromebook four comes in the size of 11.33 by 7.96 by 0.66 inches. While it weighs 2.2 pounds, which is standard for a device of this category.
Acer Chromebook 715
- Provides protection even during power outages
- Hush feature temporarily Silences nuisance alarms
- Combined carbon Monoxide and smoke alarm
For the listed price color us impressed if you want a Chromebook with the best possible large high quality screen. The following product is the right choice for you introducing the Acer Chromebook 715 Which quite deservedly took the title of the best large display Chromebook you can find in the market in 2021. The Acer Chromebook 715 May be the current highlight of the company’s Chromebook series, sleek and solid. With a great keyboard screen and powerful hardware.
It’s one of the best on the market. Thanks to the kb lake AR Core i 583 50 Use CPU and eight gigabytes of RAM. The Chromebook 715 is significantly above other similarly priced items. Also, the Chromebook 715 has a unique aluminum body, reminiscent of the MacBook line and top Windows laptops, which cost much more demand surface on the entire body of the laptop is resistant to fingerprints so that it stays neat and clean. The Chromebook 715 is similar in size and weight to the Lenovo Yoga Chromebook C 630.
However, Acer managed to fit a 15.6 inch FHD screen. The Chromebook 715 weighs 4.4 pounds, which gives it a firm feeling, but it’s light enough to carry around. There are two USB C ports one on each side of the machine, both support laptop power delivery and screen output.
On the left side is an additional USB A port, as well as a headphone jack and a micro SD card slot. All USBC ports are USB 3.1 gen one, which means they offer transfer speeds of up to five gigabytes per second. This Chromebook captures videos and photos at a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. But some users have pointed out that the image processor creates a little more digital noise.
So a bit noisier photos and videos are possible. The 15.6 inch screen has a backlight that is just under 250 nits very suitable for most enclosed environments. The contrast ratio is around 1000 to one, which is typical for modern IPS screens, the color accuracy is decent. eight gigabytes of DDR for RAM is more than enough for the Chrome Operating System. And the machine easily handles multiple open cards and Android apps. This is pretty good stuff. So a thumbs up from here.
Lenovo Chromebook Duet
- This ultraportable 2-in-1 Chromebook includes a fast and stable plug-and-play detachable keyboard enabled with 5-point pogo pin and magnet design
- Take it with you everywhere. Thin and lightweight the Chromebook Duet offers up to 10 hours of battery life (2)
- The unique dual-tone design with aluminum alloy on the tablet is a standout design with sophisticated fabric texture on the stand cover you'll be stylish productive and practical
- Fast secure and easy to use: This touchscreen Chromebook boots up quickly with just your Google login to give you access to all of your cloud-based documents email and more
- With the 10 1" FHD (1920 x 1200) IPS display and stunning colorful details you won't sacrifice for great visuals; The 10-point multi-touch touchscreen is also USI pen compatible (pen sold separately)
The next product on our list of reviews is the Lenovo Chromebook duet, which in our opinion, and in the opinion of many users deservedly took the title of the best to one Chromebook that can be found in the market in 2021. Lenovo Chromebook duet two in one is one of the thinnest and lightest Chromebooks in the world.
Delivering top notch specifications features you In affordable price IdeaPad two it uses an octacore MediaTek Helio P 60 Ti CPU, arm G 72 mp3 800 megahertz, four gigabytes LP DDR X for memory and Chrome OS, there is 64 gigabytes of storage space, which is quite enough for most users needs. The 10.1 inch screen is IPS type, it has 1920 by 1200 p resolution 400 nits of brightness and covers 70% of the NTSC color spectrum, so users will be able to enjoy a pretty good picture, whether working from home or outside. Based on Chrome OS. The case of the laptop is created from aluminum alloy, which gives it additional durability.
The device is compatible with USI stylus pens, and can be used in tablet mode when the keyboard is disconnected. The dimensions of the tablets are 9.44 by 6.29 by 0.29 inches with a weight of one pound.
With the keyboard in the case included. The weight goes up to around two pounds. The device also has an eight megapixel camera on the back, a two megapixel front camera, a single USB type C port, Wi Fi, Bluetooth 4.2 And two times Dolby audio speakers. Lenovo Chromebook Duet has a keyboard and touchpad that some users call a bit cramped, but they get used to them very quickly and should not be a major problem.
Also users are very satisfied with the ease of use. And thanks to the very lightweight, you can easily carry the device in a backpack or bag. Considering the versatility this fell is worth every penny. Let us step into the premium domain shall we? If you aren’t hesitant to spend a few extra dollars to provide yourself or your loved ones with a product of top quality and performance.
Asus Chromebook Flip C436
- 14 inch touchscreen Full HD 1920x1080 4-sided “frameless” NanoEdge Display around each side of the display that allows for a 14 inch screen to fit in the body of a 13 inch laptop footprint
- The Full HD display has a durable 360 degree hinge that can be used to flip the touchscreen display to tent, stand, and tablet mode
- Powered by the Intel Core i3-10110U Processor (4M Cache, up to 4.1 GHz) plus on board Gigplus Wi-Fi 6 (802.11ax) plus Bluetooth 5.0 for super-fast and snappy performance.
- 128GB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD, 8GB RAM, and 2x USB Type-C (Gen 1) ports plus an illuminated chiclet keyboard (USB Transfer speed may vary. Learn more at ASUS website)
- The lightweight (2.58 lbs) magnesium-alloy chassis body makes the C436 both durable and beautiful for a timeless look that will never go out of style
Our next product is the right choice for you. This is the Asus Chromebook flip see 436 Two which we awarded the title of the best premium Chromebook you can find in the market in 2021. The new Asus Chromebook flip si 436 is an extremely light, very compact and quite powerful laptop. At the same time. It is very versatile, because the hinge allows it to operate in the laptop stand tent or tablet mode.
Equipped with a high precision mechanism. The 360 degree ergolift hinge at the Asus Chromebook flip C 433 allows the screen to be placed smoothly and securely at the desired angle. When used in laptop mode, the wrist slightly raises the keyboard for comfortable typing. And because this elevation creates extra space under the laptop, this device also improves sound reproduction available with a 10th generation Intel Core i three processor, the Asus Chromebook flip C 436 offers superior performance on mobile devices. G Suite and other applications in the Google Play Store allow you to perform daily tasks efficiently and quickly.
The Asus Chromebook flip C 433 offers 12 hours of operation on a single charge. Despite its compact size. The device features a full size backlit keyboard with a stroke of 1.2 millimeters for more comfortable and accurate typing. The power button includes a fingerprint sensor that lets you unlock your Chromebook while pressing the button.
In addition, the smart touchpad incorporates pawn rejecting technology in sports multi touch movements. The Asus Chromebook flip C 436 comes in the size of 12.6 by 8.1 by 0.54 inches, as well as weight of 2.8 pounds.
Overall, many users agree that this product does not have any significant objective flaws that need to be pointed out. This fella can bring out the cream of the crop in terms of technology and design. If you can afford it, we say go for it.
Google Pixelbook Go
- Good to Go: Pixelbook Go lets you stay unplugged for up to 12 hours  so you don't need to carry a charger. And when you do need a charge get up to 2 hours of use in just 20 minutes so you can keep going. 
- Made to move Pixelbook Go is lightweight - Barely 2 pounds It's 13 millimeter thin with a grippable design making it easier to carry 
- Get it done Fast: Pixelbook Go starts up in seconds and makes working a breeze. The 8th Gen Intel Core Processor is quick and responsive powering everything you do. And Chrome OS doesn't slow down over time so it always feels like new. 
- Go without worry: Pixelbook Go is designed to prevent things from getting off track. The Titan C security chip and built-in anti-virus software help protect your data. And Chrome OS updates automatically with the latest features and security. 
- Built for comfort: A backlit keyboard and Hush Keys make using Pixelbook Go comfortable and quiet. The touchpad is spacious and accurate so you only need to use a light touch. The fan less design stays cool to let you comfortably use it on your lap.
- Ready to entertain: With brilliant 13.3" HD touchscreen display and dual stereo speakers you get amazing picture and sound for watching movies editing photos, or video chatting. 
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g. , , etc.)
- This Google Product features the Google Seal for Online Marketplace when purchased from a seller other than Amazon.
After all the reviews as well as carefully summarized opinions and experiences, we can freely say that Google pixelbook Go is overall the best Chromebook that can be found in the market in 2021.
The product delivers premium performance, top notch performance and high durability at the best possible price quality ratio. The pixelbook Go is a laptop that is only 13 millimeters thick and weighs just over two pounds. So it is a piece of very interesting and Mobile Equipment covered with some very nice texture at the bottom. While the rest is made of an alloy of magnesium and aluminum and covered with an elegant matte paint. The laptop is equipped with a 13.
inch touchscreen and can present the image in full HD or 4k resolution. The heart of the pixelbook Go is the eighth generation of Intel processors. In addition, we can count on up to 16 gigabytes of RAM and a maximum of 256 gigabytes of SSD storage space. The set of ports is very limited, but at the same time versatile. There is one USB type C port on each side with the ability to charge and transfer the image.
And in addition, there is a connector for a microphone and headphones. To ensure connectivity, you only need enhanced Wi Fi and Bluetooth 5.0 modules. The manufacturer has also introduced a new type of keyboard the hush key, which is much quieter than the solution presented in the previous pixelbook. Also, the Google pixelbook Go is equipped with a fingerprint reader as well as the ability to unlock the device by scanning the user’s face.
The webcam used in this model allows you to record videos in full HD resolution at 60 frames per second. In additional traction is the presence of the Titan C chip, which provides proper encryption and protection of data stored in the laptops memory. Everything we have listed here as high end top level technology. The features are premium, but it is the value for money factor that truly makes this device stand out and secures it at the top position. You want it the best.
Well, you got it. Thanks for watching and that’s all for now. I hope to see you guys in the next video. Till next time. See you guys later.