What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top five best Samsung phones in 2021. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve compiled a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or a specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, I’ve included links in the description box down below that are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Features high-powered, pro lenses for beautiful photographs in any light with 3X optical zoom
- 30X SPACE ZOOM: Zoom in close from afar or magnify details of something nearby with the power of 30X Space Zoom
- NIGHT MODE: Capture crisp images and vibrant videos with Night Mode and capture high-quality content in low light. Compatible Samsung Galaxy device or Samsung TV required. Devices will work on any compatible network. Wireless voice, data and messaging services are compatible with most GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint and US Cellular
- SINGLE-TAKE AI: One tap of the screen captures multiple images and videos all at once
What makes this guy stand out is the high-resolution screen, which is usually reserved for more expensive versions. It has a 120 hertz refresh rate, a sharp image, and a stylish vibe.
This model likewise has a fingerprint scanner embedded into the screen, but instead of using an ultrasonic sensor like the s20 and note 20 ultra, it uses an optical sensor. The gadget performs at the same level as the greatest phones in the Samsung catalog, even outperforming the s20 note 20 and other models, thanks to the xenos 990 chip, LP ddr5 memory, and ufs 3.1 storage, as well as the use of sleek, consistent, and optimized software. With a 4500 mah battery, the s20 fe can easily last a day and a half of use, with six or up to seven hours of on-screen time. When charging, you have the option of fast charging at 25 volts, and this time Samsung has not forgotten about wireless charging at 15 volts, which is not very common at devices in this price range.
The technology that controls the s20 fe’s back camera is similar to that of the normal galaxy 20. We have the same main sensor with a resolution of 12 megapixels and an ultra wide angle of 8 megapixels once more. The biggest distinction is the presence of a telephoto sensor, which is absent from the s20 and s20 plus cameras, which offer standard optical zoom and digital zoom up to 30. In most scenes and situations, all sensors perform admirably. One thing we don’t find with this phone compared to other s20 series models is the ability to record video in 8k resolution; instead, we’re limited to recording 4k video at 60fps, which is more than enough for most situations and provides superior image quality. We are blown away by the value for the money.
Samsung Galaxy Z Flip
- A Galaxy to Flip For: Galaxy Z Flip 5G is an expansive new smartphone experience with completely reimagined compact engineering and revolutionary folding glass technology
- From Palm to Pocket: Easy to fold, easy to hold, Galaxy Z Flip’s sleek Compact-Fold design flips closed for pocket-sized portability
- Transform the Way You Capture: Breakthrough camera lets you shoot, stream & connect hands-free from new angles with amped-up night shots, high-definition 4K video capture & wide-angle perspectives
- A Tailored Experience: With Flex Mode, App Continuity, and Multi-Active Window, Galaxy Z Flip 5G's UX provides sleek new ways to capture, share & experience content
- Cinematic Brilliance: Dynamic 6.7” AMOLED screen delivers immersive viewing and a nearly bezel-less display, providing big-screen drama in the palm of your hand
- Power Packed: Galaxy Z Flip 5G's powerful Snapdragon 865 plus processor, slim but mighty 3,300mAh battery, 8G of RAM and 256GB of storage give you speed and deftness in a deceptively compact form
Next, take a look at the Samsung Galaxy Z Flip, also known as the best flip Samsung phone for 2021. When opened, this fella transforms into a regular smartphone with a 6.7-inch screen that is quite elongated. When closed, it is so small that you’ll barely notice it’s there even if you carry it in your pockets.
The dynamic ammo screen’s resolution of 1080 by 2636 pixels does not disappoint when watching videos, exceeding all expectations when tested with Netflix, and the central crease, while noticeable to the iron touch, will likely not bother you at all. Furthermore, when placed in front of you parallel to you, it’s not even that noticeable. However, you will not be able to watch series or movies on the top screen when the phone is half open or in fleck mode because netflix and fleck mode are not compatible with the the front of the 1. When you capture selfies using the device’s rear camera, which has two 12 megapixel lenses, the result is significantly better than with internal 10 megapixel selfies. The galaxy z flip is available in only one configuration, which includes the snapdragon 855 plus processor, 8 gigabytes of RAM, and 256 gigabytes of storage space.With this configuration, the performance is satisfactory; however, the battery, which is only 3300 mah, could be improved. This smartphone also includes 9-volt wireless charging and 15-volt fast charging. really good From here, I give it a thumbs up.
Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2
- Refined 2-in-1 Design: A new, revolutionary mobile experience with on-demand expansive viewing, seamless interactivity, and cinematic infinity displays; Folded, it’s a cell phone – unfolded, it’s a tablet
- Adaptive Flex Mode: Capture hands-free photos and videos from any angle, and control Android apps by using both halves of the large display; Preview on one half and video chat, record, browse, edit, and more on the other screen
- Productivity & Play: The latest Galaxy cellphone brings seamless integration of hardware and software, so you can multitask while using multiple apps; Enjoy wireless DeX productivity, which allows you to use a monitor or TV as a second to display for gaming, working, and more
- Power Packed: Advanced processor and impressive 12GB RAM give you fast and powerful performance for fluid multitasking and gaming with little lag — and 256GB internal storage gives your cellular phone the space to hold it all
- 5G Connectivity: Get next-level power for everything you love to do with Galaxy Z Fold 5G; Share more, game harder, experience more and never miss a beat
If you’re seeking for the greatest foldable Samsung phone on the market in 2021, you’ve come to the right spot, and we recommend the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2. Although the shape is comparable to the previous galaxy fold and the hinge on the outside has aesthetic lines similar to the previous galaxy fold, there are some aspects that are sleeker and the design is softened and finished.
On the right side, there are volume buttons and a fingerprint reader or power button. At the bottom, there is a type c usb port that does not include an audio port. On the other side of the back, there is a 6.2 inch secondary panel, which is one of the most noticeable aesthetic and functional changes. Almost all of the available space is utilized.
There are two screens on this Samsung smartphone. The main and internal screen is a 7.6-inch dynamic amoled 2x infinity flex screen with a kk sga plus resolution of 2208 by 1766 pixels, while the secondary screen is 6.2 inches and has a resolution of 2260 by 816 pixels. the sort of extremely amoled The main panel has a good resolution, but the pixel density is slightly lower than what we usually see on kksga plus screens.
Regardless of the content, the experience is more than acceptable, and there is no bad visualization. We can also choose the screen refresh rate, albeit to a limited extent, in the galaxy z fold 2 5g. We have the option of leaving it at 60 hertz or opting for an adaptive frequency going up to 120 hertz. The Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 comes with a snapdragon 865 processor and one of qualcomm’s most powerful processors, as well as 12 GB of RAM and UFS 3. 1 space for storing These features result in top-notch performance on all fronts, going so far as to allow you to play demanding games like Call of Duty without experiencing any lag.
The gadget also features a 10 megapixel front camera that produces excellent results during the day. At night, the lighting are carefully regulated, resulting in a photo of acceptable quality. really good In comparison to last year’s galaxy note 10 plus.
Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra
- LTE 700(B12) / 700(B13) / 700(B17) / 700(B28) / 800(B18) / 800(B19), 800(B20) / 850(B5) / 850(B26) / 900(B8) / 1500(B32) / 1700|2100(B4) / 1700|2100(B66) / 1800(B3) / 1900(B2) / 1900(B25) / 2100(B1) / 2600(B7) : TD-LTE : 1900(B39) / 2300(B40) / 2500(B41) / 2600(B38) - Dual SIM model (Hybrid SIM slot) > (ensure to check compatibility with your carrier before purchase)
- 6.9" edge Quad HD+ Dynamic AMOLED 2X Infinity-O Display (3088x1440) IP68, 496 ppi, HDR10+ certified, 120Hz refresh rate - Ultrasonic Fingerprint sensor - Biometric lock type: Fingerprint, Face recognition
- Rear Camera: 12MP Ultra Wide Camera, 108MP Wide-angle Camera + 12MP Telephoto Camera, Laser AF Sensor - Front Camera: 10MP Selfie Camera - 5x Optical Zoom, OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), Tracking AF, VDIS (Video Digital Image Stabilization) - Video: 8K video recording at 24 fps (7680x4320), Slow motion 1080p video support at 240 fps, Take 33MP still photos while playing 8K video
- 256GB + 8GB RAM (LPDDR5) - Exynos 990 (7 Nm+) 64-bit Octa-Core Processor - Non-Removable Li-Ion 4500mAh (typical) - S Pen
- Factory Unlocked smartphones are compatible with most of the GSM carriers (Like T-Mobile or AT&T) but please be aware that are not compatible with CDMA carriers (Like Sprint, Boost Mobile or Verizon Wireless for example)
The runner-up best Samsung phone on the market in 2021 justifiably went to the Samsung galaxy note 20 ultra. We’re looking at one of the most modern smartphones available on the market today. Samsung has improved the user experience with design changes.
superior cameras with a 50x zoom capability and a display with a high refresh rate The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra 5G is also more tightly integrated with Microsoft’s gaming and productivity apps. It’s the first smartphone to use Corning Gorilla Glass Victus on both the front and back, which the company claims is twice as scratch resistant as the previous iteration. Samsung is without a doubt a pioneer in ammo displays, and the note 20 ultra 5g comes with a huge 6.9-inch vkhd plus dynamic screen with a resolution of 3088 by 1440 pixels and a 120 hertz refresh rate. It’s also HDR 10+ certified, which makes watching Netflix and Amazon Prime Video material a pleasure.
With 12 gigabytes of ram and an equinox 990, the refresh rate ranges from 60 to 120 hertz, depending on the screen resolution. The Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Ultra delivers on all fronts. It’s simple to multitask. Finally, the smartphone is equipped with a 4500 mah battery with support for fast charging of 25 volts via usb, allowing you to switch between applications such as microsoft teams, twitter, and whatsapp for the majority of the day. Although there is no support for faster charging, charging is still quick, going from zero to 40 in about 25 minutes and up to 75 in an hour.
A full charge takes about one hour and 25 minutes. Every year, Samsung improves the s pen to make it more functional. This year, thanks to the higher screen refresh rate, Samsung has reduced the touch latency to just nine milliseconds. You can notice the difference as you type on the note 20 ultra screen: the s pen glides smoothly across the screen as the virtual ink links out of the pen. The new air actions and samsung notes features further enhance th Definitely a thumbs up.
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
- PRO-GRADE CAMERA: Zoom in close with 100X Space Zoom, and take photos and videos like a pro with our easy-to-use, multi-lens camera.
- SHARP 8K VIDEO: Capture your life’s best moments in head-turning, super-smooth, cinema quality 8K Video.
- MULTIPLE WAYS TO RECORD: Create share-ready videos and GIFs with multi-cam recording and automatic, professional-style effects.
- HIGHER RESOLUTION, 100X ZOOM: Get amazing clarity with a dual lens combo of 3X and 10X optical zoom and revolutionary 100X Space Zoom.
- ALL DAY INTELLIGENT BATTERY: Intuitively manages your cellphone’s usage, so you can go all day without charging.
- POWER OF 5G: Experience next-generation connectivity for everything you love to do: more sharing, more gaming, more experiences.
- Battery power consumption depends on usage patterns and results may vary. Devices will work on any compatible network. Wireless voice, data and messaging services are compatible with most GSM networks such as AT&T and T-Mobile and CDMA networks such as Verizon, Sprint and US Cellular
And last, we show the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra, the best Samsung phone available in 2021.
The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra is one of the most popular smartphones, thanks to its rapid performance and attractive design, as well as its upgraded camera system. The device’s 6.8-inch screen no longer features curved corners like its predecessor or the Galaxy S10 plus, which is nearly undetected. The speaker and secondary microphone are located on the top side, while two nano sim slots are located on the opposite side. A main microphone, a USB type-C port, and a speaker are all included.
Finally, the volume control is integrated into the power button on the right side, while the left side is empty. The Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra has a sleek and sophisticated design with a cool matte finish rounded edges and a highly polished back. The 6.8 inch dynamic amoled x2 screen has a resolution of 1440 by 3200 pixels and a 20 to 9 aspect ratio with 515 ppi. The device has a 120 hertz refresh rate.
Another novelty with the galaxy s21 is that it is now compatible with the s pen. With this input device, we can do exactly the same things we could with the galaxy note, such as taking notes, writing on the screen, editing photos, and much more. At the heart of the galaxy s21 ultra is the exynos 2100 processor, which is a chipset that integrates a 5g modem to support this connectivity and a 5 nanometer This processor is accompanied by 12 gigabytes of RAM and 256 gigabytes of internal memory in terms of battery life, the galaxy s21 ultra can quietly withstand up to 36 hours of continuous operation on heavy use you’ll get two hours of call of duty mobile if you take things easy and use the phone for basic functions only you can expect almost 48 hours of use in the camera department we’re looking at two zoom lenses on the back something we rarely see on android phones in the camera department we’re looking at The main 108 megapixel camera has been updated, and Samsung has fixed the autofocus issues that the camera had with the s20 ultra, which is nice because it means you won’t have any issues with sharp photos anymore. This fella offers premium performance and amazing looks at the best possible price quality ratio you wanted the best you got it thanks for watching and until next time see you guys later.