What’s up guys today’s video is on the top 5 best Bose speakers in 2022. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve compiled a list of options that’ll satisfy the needs of various types of buyers, so whether it’s price performance or its specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, check out the links in the description box below, which are always updated for the best prices. Like the video comment, and don’t forget to subscribe, now let’s get started.
Bose SoundLink Color II
- Innovative Bose technology packs bold sound into a small, water resistant speaker
- Built-in mic for speakerphone to take clear conference or personal calls out loud with a wireless range of approximately 30 feet.
- Rugged, with a soft touch silicone exterior that makes it easy to pick up and go
- Voice prompts talk you through the Bluetooth pairing so it’s easier than ever or even quick-pair with NFC devices
- The lithium-ion battery lets you enjoy up to 8 hours of play time, rechargeable with USB power sources
- Wireless Bluetooth pairing with voice prompts allows you to easily take calls and access your phone’s virtual assistant — hands free
- Pair 2 SoundLink speakers together for party mode or stereo mode or use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair with a member of the Bose smart home family to play in sync
if you want to save some money and still get a solid product check out the Bose SoundLink color 2 for you the company’s best budget speaker in 2022. It has an IPX4 rating and a manageable weight of less than 0.5 kilograms. This model is excellent for outdoor gatherings, and since it can withstand a few splashes, parents don’t have to worry about their children accidentally spilling their drinks on the speaker. The speaker’s silicone cover makes it easy to hold even when wet, and its ipx4 certification protects it from splashes but not immersion.
Under the silicone sleeve, the short, sturdy design of this speaker stands out and takes up less space, making portability easier. A six button panel’s double opposed passive radiators produce a loud Sonic output while reducing surface vibrations. With the party mode feature, you can synchronize two speakers to produce a more varied and louder experience. You can switch between Source devices, access the virtual assistant, and control playback functions. One of the many Bose products that work with the Bose Connect app is the SoundLink color 2, which enables users to adjust volume, update firmware, and switch between devices, including virtual assistants.
When it comes to the microphone, it should be noted that it is appropriately positioned on the top panel and can easily pick up voice commands. The model is compatible with Siri and Google. We can see two drivers and two passive radiators hidden beneath the Bose SoundLink 2 housing. This is a 2.0 speaker with two channels that allows for stereo sound reproduction, and for the sharpest sounds and voices of Bose SoundLink color too, we can say that they are at strong point sharp and clear showing the point of quality that Bose is accustomed us to for the listed price we are thoroughly impressed.
Bose Home 300 Speaker
- The speaker must be plugged into a wall outlet to function, Sound performance: Room-rocking bass and 360-degree, lifelike sound in a compact size
- Built-in Alexa: Amazon Alexa and Google Assistant are built into this smart speaker for hands-free voice control. And a noise-rejecting mic system listens in every direction for your voice
- Connectivity: Pair your device to this home speaker to stream your favorite music and more via a Bluetooth connection, your home Wi-Fi network, Apple AirPlay 2, or Spotify Connect
- Control: Easily control your home speaker with three different ways to manage what you hear: your voice, the Bose Music app, or 6 one-touch presets on top of the speaker
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this smart speaker to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge
- Bose Music app: Use the Bose Music app for simple setup with detailed prompts
- Compatible products: This home speaker is part of the Bose Smart Family and works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience
- Bose SimpleSync: Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair a member of the Bose Smart Family with a Bose Bluetooth or SoundTouch speaker for synchronized music playback
The next item we’ll discuss is the Bose Home 300 speaker, which is also referred to as the best home Bose speaker that will be sold in 2022. The Bose Home speaker 300 is a member of the company’s new line of smart speakers; it is smaller and less expensive than the home speaker 500 but offers incredible sound despite its size. It is also simple to use. The Bose app integrates with Amazon and Google Wizards and lets you manage a variety of presets. They are excellent for their size and look like modern smart speakers, but they are actually designed to provide the best sound quality possible.
They incorporate a full range driver that emits sound towards an acoustic reflector that helps to spread the sound in 360 degrees. At maximum volumes, the bass can lose control, which causes the sound profile to emphasize the lows and mids. It has a button on the back panel to change to a 3.5 millimeter auxiliary connection, and a second Bluetooth to change to a wireless connection. The Bose music app, which is available for IOS and Android devices and guides you through the setup process, also has six preset buttons that you can use to assign your favorite radio stations or playlists to the Bose Home speaker 300 wi-fi speaker.
You can add music services like Amazon Spotify and Deezer among others once you’re connected to a Wi-Fi network. You can use Alexa to call people on your contact list or other compatible smart speakers thanks to the excellent voice recognition of the built-in microphone. According to Bose, the 300 home speaker features a full-range driver with a reflector that emits sound in all directions. At maximum volume, this model’s Digital Signal Processing employs company-developed algorithms to maintain the quality of the most extreme stereo data in the mix. The Bose Home Speaker 300’s overall sound is not distorted and is pleasant; it doesn’t provide the most faithful or neutral sound, but it does provide a very pleasant sound, but it does offer a very pleasant sound good stuff a thumbs up.
Bose SoundLink Flex
- State-of-the-art design – SoundLink Flex outdoor speaker is packed with exclusive technologies and a custom-engineered transducer for deep, clear, and immersive audio at home or on the go
- Clearest possible sound – Proprietary PositionIQtechnology automatically detects the position of your portable Bluetooth speaker for optimal sound quality in any orientation or environment
- Waterproof wireless speaker for travel – SoundLink Flex is rigorously tested to meet IP67 waterproof speaker standards. Crafted and sealed with waterproof materials, it even floats – ideal for outdoor adventures
- Portable Bluetooth speaker – Built to resist water, dust, and debris, in a design that withstands drops and rust, this compact speaker goes wherever you do. It’s also easy to hold and store, and resistant to corrosion and UV light
- Rechargeable wireless speaker battery – Portable speaker charges through USB-C cable (included). Lithium-ion battery offers up to 12 hours of life per charge
- Built-in microphone – You can make and receive calls through the portable Bluetooth speaker. Just one button accesses your phone's Siri or Google Assistant voice input
- Bluetooth wireless speaker – SoundLink Flex pairs with Bluetooth-enabled devices like phones and additional Bose speakers within a range of 30 feet
- Bose Connect app – App automatically updates the portable Bluetooth speaker with the latest software, allows you to customize settings, unlock product features, and more
Next, we present to you the Bose SoundLink Flex, which deservedly earned the title of the best outdoor Bose speaker on the market in 2022. Its benefits include a long battery life, a sturdy waterproof design, and good technical specifications for Sounders. Size-wise, SoundLink Flex is small and only weighs 600 grams. It is very convenient to transport for construction because of its elongated shape and fabric Strip at one end of the chassis. The speaker can be placed vertically or horizontally and has controls for on and off Bluetooth pairing, one for volume up and down, and a multi-function button for play, pause, and track skipping.
Bose used super soft Touch silicone and a powder coated steel grille, and the device is rated IP67 against these particles and moisture. Grilling With Friends the device pairs quickly and consistently via Bluetooth and, like the Bose quiet Comfort 45 headphones, when you turn it on, it tells us about the battery status and which devices it’s connected to the speaker sounds bigger than it actually is and its treble reproduction is crisp and well defined. One of its advantages is that we can use Google Assistant or Siri for voice control, which is very useful especially when we’re in nature. Similar to how the voices’ timber and texture are well perceived as for autonomy, the lower frequencies occasionally sound linear but the bass is excellent. The speaker is among the best in its class of portable speakers; it is tough, durable, and easy to transport but it also has a number of positives in terms of sound, including good full range response and excellent bass presence thumbs up that’s for sure.
Bose claims it can last up to 12 hours of continuous use; as always, these numbers depend on the quality of the Bluetooth connection of the device it’s paired with and the volume we’re using it at the speaker is in the best of its class of portable speakers it’s tough durable and easy to transport but it also has a number of positives in terms of sound including good full range response and excellent bass presence thumbs up that’s for sure.
Bose SoundLink Revolve+ II
- More sound all around—Engineered to deliver true 360° sound for consistent, uniform coverage from a bluetooth speaker. SoundLink Revolve II plays louder and deeper with longer battery life than SoundLink Revolve II
- Improved battery life — With up to 17 hours from a rechargeable lithium-ion battery, you get more play time than the original SoundLink Revolve speaker. Charging is easy via the Micro-B USB port
- Durable portable speaker—SoundLink Revolve II is dust and water resistant (IP55 rating), so it will stand up to splashes by the pool. Plus, it’s easy to grab and go, with a flexible fabric handle
- Built-in microphone — Take calls and access your device’s default voice assistant right from the portable speaker. Or connect the speaker to an Amazon Alexa-enabled device, like the Echo Dot, for even more hands-free control of your music.
- Connecting is easy — Voice prompts talk you through pairing your device to this Bluetooth speaker. Multi-connect lets you pair two devices at one time and easily switch between them for complete control of the music.
- Get more with the app—Easily manage Bluetooth connections, unlock features and access future software updates through the Bose Connect app
- More music all around—Pair two SoundLink speakers together for Party Mode or Stereo Mode, or use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair with a member of the Bose Smart Family to play in sync
Next, we give you this silver medal, which the Bose SoundLink revolve plus 2 deservedly received. We’re taking a look at a small Bluetooth speaker that has a flexible handle for easy portability as the second-best Bose speaker available in 2022. It can withstand water jets, direct dust, and grass thanks to its IP55 rating. It’s a fantastic portable speaker made for worry-free use with the SoundLink revolve plus Series 2 because the sound profile in the mid-range is quite balanced and ideal for listening to conversational content like audiobooks and podcasts. Bose offers a variety of semiconical speakers that follow its customary minimalist and upscale design aesthetic.
The metal center unit is seamless and has holes that are evenly spaced to provide 360-degree sound projection. Another distinguishing feature of a Bose product is the rubber top cap, which can withstand a few bumps and has built-in controls for the source and volume. When configuring the device, Bluetooth is your primary option if you don’t want to use the app. However, after connecting the device to your phone, you’ll be prompted to download the Bose Connect app, which is available for both Google Android and Apple iOS. As soon as the app is installed, you can use the speaker to hear voice instructions that will walk you through all the configurations.
It can pair with two devices simultaneously, which can be useful when you need to switch audio sources. The SoundLink revolve plus 2 Bluetooth 4.1 technology performs excellently. It has a range of 9 meters, which is enough to use the device elsewhere in your home, for example, if you’re changing the sound device in another room. The Bose SoundLink revolve plus 2 has acceptable frequency response precision.
It has a fairly neutral and balanced sound profile right away, with a balanced mid-range that should ensure lead vocals and instruments sound clear due to its 360 degree design, which offers a wide open Sound Stage so sound sounds clear from most angles. Because of this product’s high quality, all we can do is to recommend it.
Bose Portable Smart Speaker
- All-in-one: The most versatile smart speaker from Bose; a portable Bluetooth speaker, a home speaker, and a voice control speaker with 360 degrees of deep, clear, lifelike sound and powerful bass
- Portability: Grab the handle and take this lightweight (just over 2 lbs) speaker wherever you go out of the house, or move it with you from room to room around the house
- Rugged and ready: This portable speaker has a durable design, battery life of up to 12 hours, and a water-resistant IPX4 rating for all life’s drops, bumps, sprays, and splashes
- Bluetooth speaker: Outside Wi-Fi range, use it as a portable Bluetooth speaker and control it with your mobile phone or tablet to listen to anything your device can play
- Smart speaker: Within Wi-Fi range, control the speaker with your voice and use it as an Amazon Alexa speaker or your Google Assistant speaker to play integrated music services like Amazon Music, Spotify, and Pandora
- Make or take calls: With Alexa only, make or take calls from this portable speaker to Bose smart products, Amazon Echo products, and anyone in your contacts list. Hands free, phone free, and free of charge.
- Compatible products: This Bluetooth speaker is part of the Bose Smart Home Family and works with other Bose smart speakers and soundbars for a multi-room listening experience
- Bose SimpleSync: Use Bose SimpleSync technology to pair a member of the Bose Smart Family with a Bose Bluetooth or SoundTouch speaker for synchronized music playback
- Award-Winning Design: The Bose Portable Smart Speaker has taken home a Red Dot and an iF Design award for its ability to act as both a portable and home speaker without compromising either experience.
Finally we present you the gold medal and the title of the best overall Bose speaker available on the market in 2022 the Bose portable smart speaker if you think you need a big product to sound big. The Bose portable living room speaker is here to disprove the myth that you need a big product to sound big. This little speaker, complete with a carrying handle, may look plain, but from the powerful sound it can produce, it’s quite the opposite. However, thanks to its many features, including AirPlay 2 to Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity. The sound is excellent without detracting from the device’s primary function and is better built than most of the competition and loaded with top-tier features.
First of all, it’s portable; you can carry it by the handle and move it wherever you want. Additionally, the finish is superb. The bottom third of an aluminum grille has numerous small circular openings that allow the sound to travel 360 degrees. The speaker is also IPX4 waterproof, which means it can withstand all-around splashes but not submersion, which is useful if you want to take it with you. The battery can last up to 12 hours as long as you don’t hit it too hard, and at the top, you’ll find a full range of vocals power on off Bluetooth pairing Bose tuning mic mute and a triple panel for volume play pause and boost, so everything is at your fingertips.
The Bose music app, which you can also configure Wi-Fi controls for, can be downloaded to control the device remotely. As for the sound, the bass is genuinely loud enough to rock a table without hiding the hi-hats’ high-end Timber, while still allowing vocals to penetrate the mid-range. That concludes our list of the top 5 Bose speakers for 2022. Wherever you are in relation to the speaker and whatever genre of music you enjoy listening to. Overall, this product delivers premium performance at the best possible price quality ratio. You wanted the best, you got it, so that’s it for the top 5 best Bose speakers in 2022. Like, comment, and subscribe to receive the notifications about our latest videos.