What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top five best thermal pastes in 2021. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve compiled a list of options that will meet the needs of various types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or a specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, I’ve included links in the description box down below that are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Arctic Silver 5
- 99.9% pure micronized silver
- Non-electrically conductive
- Will not separate, run, migrate or bleed
- Thermal conductance: >350 000W/m2 degreesC (0.001 inch layer)
- Easy to apply and remove
To maximize contact area and heat transfer, arctic silver 5 comprises 99.9% pure silver and three particle sizes.
To boost performance and stability, micronized silver was combined with aluminum oxide, zinc oxide, and boron nitride particles. All of these particles, when combined, can increase the compound’s long-term performance and stability. It should be noted that arctic silver 5 does not contain any silicone. Unlike the previously applied thermal paste supplied with certain coolers, which changes state with each increase or decrease in temperature, the suspension liquid is a proprietary mixture of polysynthetic oils that work together in three different functional phases. Additionally, the syringe allows for easy application with each use, unlike the previously applied thermal paste supplied with certain coolers, which changes state with each increase or decrease in temperature.
After the first application, the mixture is diluted to fill each patch on the processor’s surface, ensuring the best physical contact with the cooling system. The compound then thickens after 50 to 200 hours to acquire its final long-term consistency. The arctic silver 5 package boasts absolute stability and is specifically designed to avoid any disintegration movement or leakage after intensive use. We also like the high quality and efficient syringe as well as the flawless soft rubber stopper for easy resealing. Great value for money is another plus here, and customers particularly like the fact that the product spreads perfectly and insulates well.
Thermal Grizzly Conductonaut
- A convenient syringe makes this Liquid Metal very easy to apply and goes exactly where it should be: on the CPU Cooler, GPU Cooling or heat dissipation rib plates
- Thanks to long tests, Conductonaut has a very high thermal conductivity and excellent stability even with prolonged use. Due to its composition, it cannot be applied to aluminum components as it will cause corrosion.
- A popular choice for very experienced PC builders because of its extreme heat dissipation, but also because it conducts electricity!
- This thermal solution is compatible not only with computer parts or laptops, but also with consoles: PS3, 4, 5, Xbox 360, One, Series S and X; Great for dissipating heat from Macbooks
- Conductonaut Must not be used in conjunction with aluminum as it can permanently damage the surface and can be used directly on copper or silicon.
Now that we’ve covered all of the product’s features and benefits, we can go on to the next section of the review. The thermal grizzly conductant is the second item on our list for today, and it is, in our opinion, the greatest thermal paste for overclocking currently available. In 2021, Thermal Grizzly hopes to optimize heat dissipation between heat exchangers and freezers for a wide range of cooling solutions. Thermal Grizzly, founded in Hamburg, claims to provide enthusiasts with high-performance heat transfer devices. This enthusiasm is so strong that numerous heat transfer agents are available for various applications.
When it comes to thermal paste, there are four different types, and conductanat plays a unique role. It is the only thermal paste in the thermal grizzly range, and it promises a particularly high level of efficiency in this temperature range over eight degrees Celsius. However, this mixture of tin gallium and indium is electrically conducive, and there are other special features to consider when using the device. Refrigerators with nickel-plated copper-based plates are recommended by thermal experts. Even so, it should be noted that conductanat, as a metal alloy, can leave optical residues, according to our impressions, even on the heat diffuser.
In addition to material selection, the electrical conductivity of the liquid metal paste should always be considered. Removing the paste takes a little longer, and simple paper towels are less suitable for cleaning conductor knots. With dimensions of 5 by 22 inches and a weight of 0.035 ounces, this is a high-quality product that we can only recommend.
- Renowned premium-grade thermal compound for optimal heat-transfer from the CPU or GPU to the heatsink; more than 150 awards and recommendations
- Easy to apply (no need to spread before heatsink installation) and easy to clean with dry paper towel or tissue (no cleaning alcohol required)
- Not electrically conductive and non-corroding thermal grease: no risk of short-circuits and safe to use with all types of heatsinks
- Trusted Noctua quality with excellent long-term stability: recommended storage time up to 3 years, recommended usage time on the CPU up to 5 years
- 3.5g pack for around 3-20 applications (depending on CPU size, e.g. ~3 applications for TR4, ~15 for AM4 or LGA1700, ~20 for LGA1200)
If you’re a beginner, look no further than the noctua nth1, which deservedly won the title of best beginner thermal paste available in 2021.
We’re looking at a professional solution for enthusiasts who demand high-quality performance and maximum ease of use. The hybrid combination of multiple microparticles allows for extremely long-term stability and minimum heat resistance. The Noctua nth1 paste is a widely used compound that delivers a good result at a reasonable price. In addition to the traditional three and a half limit syringe mixture, we now have a new 10 gram syringe format. With the 3. gram syringe, we’ll have enough for about five to seven of our applications, while with a 10 gram syringe, it can reach up to twenty, which is not bad The thermal qualities of the noctua nth1 are guaranteed for up to five years, and it can operate at temperatures ranging from -50 to 110 degrees Celsius. Low-temperature resistance is provided by this thermal paste. electrical conductivity and long-term durability.
The Noctua nth1 comes in a package that measures 8.5 by 6 by 0.5 inches and is quite practical and easy to clean awesome for beginners once again this wraps up all of the key features and advantages of this product so let us move on to the next one
Thermal Grizzly Kryonaut
- EXTREMELY high thermal conductivity of 12.5KW achieved with even smaller particles, is perfect for even the most demanding configurations and can also be used in industrial cooling systems
- THERMAL COMPOUND PASTE EASY TO USE - Thanks to a specially constructed syringe and a spatula for spreading thermal grease included. It guarantees a simple, pleasant and precise distribution of the paste on your processor or graphics card
- LONG ACTION - Provides long-lasting effect, thanks to its characteristic and specialized structure, Kryonaut thermal paste does not dry out even at 80° Celsius degrees
- SURPRISING EFFECTS - Already at the first use of this thermal solution, you may experience a drop in temperature, which will reduce the loudness of your equipment and improve the comfort of use
- NUMBER 1 ON THE MARKET - Confirmed by many tests, the most popular choice meets the highest quality standards not only of standard computer users but also of avid Overclocking fans
And here we are with the second place product and the silver medal for today, which deservedly went to thermal grizzly cryonaut, the runner-up best thermal paste on the market in 2021.
In terms of thermal conductivity, the thermal grizzly cryonot is a benchmark among professionals and enthusiasts of computer games. The thermal grizzly cryonot is unquestionably a top-notch option. This product owes its strong thermal conductivity to a unique composition based on carbon micro particles, which is primarily responsible for its high efficiency in dissipating heat from the CPU or GPU. What’s more, this thermal paste is simple to use; a small amount is all that’s required, and there’s no need to squander the paste before installing the refrigerator. In addition, cryonot is suggested as a premium product for all important cooling systems in industrial use, and it has a specially constructed structure that stops the drying process at all temperatures up to 80 degrees Celsius.
This structure also aids in the optimal combination of the paste’s zinc oxide and nano aluminum components to compensate for any component abnormalities. This ensures great and very efficient heat transfer, whether it’s a heat sink or a CPU. The thermal grizzly cryonaut high performance thermal paste comes in a 25 gram lightweight packaging. 25 divided by two. 7.
inches by 2 inches In terms of defects, it should be mentioned that this product does not come with instructions, therefore newbies should be warned before using it. Cryonaut thermal paste is delivered with a 1.5 milliliter syringe and two applicators. With these applicators, a surface measuring 27 by 27 millimeters can be coated with a drop of three millimeters paste, allowing the syringe to be used for roughly 15 applications. From here, I give it a thumbs up.
Because of its exceptional performance, high quality, and excellent value for money, we unanimously agree that arctic mx4 is the best thermal paste available in 2021. As we spend more time with our equipment, we notice how microprocessor temperatures can rise. This is due to the thermal compound that connects our refrigerator to the hob failing to do its job. In this situation, it is logical to replace this compound, and without a doubt the best option is arctic mx4. Because of its uniformity, its features as a thermal compound are superior to those of other manufacturers like as Noctua and Cooler Master.
mx4 is one of the easiest thermal compounds to use, even for beginners. It’s made up of carbon microparticles, which gives it a high thermal conductivity. This ensures that heat from our processor is dissipated quickly and efficiently, even when overclocking. It also has the added benefit of containing only carbon particles and no metal particles. There is no issue with electrical conductivity.
Unlike lesser compounds, the product ensures that contact with any electrical part does not result in damage. The performance of the mx4 does not degrade with time, and you won’t have to apply it again because the temperature of your processor will be maintained for more than eight years. Thermal compounds are commonly thought to be employed solely in applications between a processor and a heatsink, however this is not the case. arctic mx4 thermal paste is compatible with processors, graphics cards, and motherboards because it is based on carbon microparticles. Electrical conductivity is no longer an issue.
If you notice an increase in the temperature of a graphics card for games, processors, motherboards, or even laptops, arctic mx4 thermal paste will be your best ally. See you later, guys.