What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top 5 best smart locks in 2022. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve compiled a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, I’ve included links in the description box down below that are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Wyze Smart Lock
- Wyze smart lock: Lock or unlock your door from anywhere using the Wyze app. Wyze Lock connects to your WiFi via the included Wyze Lock Gateway. Enable auto-lock and auto-unlock to never have to think about keys or codes again
- Certified for Humans – Smart home made easy for non-experts. Setup with Alexa is simple.
- Simple sharing: Wyze Lock lets you easily share access to your home with friends, family, contractors, dog walkers, and really, whoever you want. See a history of lock and unlock events. Wyze Lock gives you complete control of who has access to your home
- Door position detection: Wyze Lock not only tells you the lock status, but also if the door is open or closed. Unlike other locks, Wyze Lock has a built-in gyroscope to know the position of the door. No need for separate sensors
- Keyless door entry: Simply walk up to your door and have it unlock automatically and then lock behind you once you're inside. Purchase Wyze Lock Keypad and Wyze Cam separately for added security and surveillance. Works with your current key and deadbolt.
If you want to save some money and at the same time get a product of solid quality we say check out the wise smart lock the best budget smart lock available on the market in 2022. Wyze is a solid choice for users looking to dive into the world of smart locks although other competitors have extra capabilities, they also have higher pricing, thus wise is a good pick for people wishing to get into the realm of smart locks.
We’ll start with the installation, which is rather simple. All you have to do is follow the locking application’s step-by-step instructions. Depending on the age and type of lock on your door, you’ll need a socket within 50 feet of the door for the accompanying wise gateway to communicate with the lock; however, power outages aren’t a problem because the lock may also be connected by bluetooth. Unlike some other smart locks on the market, this system is solely for the inside of the door, so your existing key will still work. Wyze smart lock is easy You may manually lock and unlock the door using the app, or set geofencing to unlock the door when you’re in range.
You can also create rules for the door to automatically lock when a particular amount of time has passed. If you have family or roommates, you can also give them permission by sending them an email link to download the app, which you can then remove if necessary. We should also mention the support for Google Assistant and Alexa, which is always welcome. built-in gyroscope that’ll always know the position of the door automatic unlocking and locking easy sharing with other family members and desired friends the wise smart lock comes in the size of 2.5 by 2 by 4.9 inches and weighs 1.22 pounds for the listed price we are thoroughly impressed.
Eufy Smart Lock Touch Wi-fi
- Unlock From Anywhere: Smart Lock Touch now supports Wi-Fi. Set up the included Wi-Fi Bridge to lock and unlock Smart Lock Touch right from your phone, no matter where you are.
- Fingerprint Identification: Smart Lock recognizes your fingerprint in just 0.3 seconds, and unlocks your door in 1 second. Faster than fumbling your keys.
- 5 Ways to Unlock: Open smart fingerprint door lock in an instant using your fingerprint, unlock with the eufy Security app via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi, or by using either the electronic keypad or the key.
- Automatic Locking: A built-in sensor detects when your door is closed and locks it automatically, keeping your home secure even when you’re in a hurry.
- All-Weather Protection: With an IP65 weatherproof rating, Smart Lock is ready to protect homes in any location. It’s capable of withstanding temperatures ranging from -30°C/-22°F to 70°C/158°F as well as rainfall.
If you’re looking for the top bang for the buck we say check out the Eufy smart lock touch wi-fi the best value smart lock on the market in 2022 the product offers a sleek look easy installation and a built-in fingerprint reader, in addition to the lock itself, this Eufy package contains internal and exterior guards keys and various mounting hardware. All parts arrive in numbered boxes that match to the steps stated in the written installation guide. The zinc alloy lock’s outside component is ip65 weather resistant and measures six by two point seven by one inch. A fingerprint scanner is built into the lock. a touch screen keyboard with 12 keys and a micro usb port to open the battery lock if the internal batteries fail and a reset button hidden under the magnetic wrapping at the bottom edge The outer and inner shields are connected via a data cable that protrudes from the lock’s back panel. The lock’s inner component is finished in the same way as the outer one and measures 7.9 by 2.8 inches by 1.2 inches.
The lock uses the same Eufy security app for android and iphone as other ufi devices and features a thumb swivel to manually lock and unlock the door. When you tap the padlock panel, you’ll be taken to a huge circle screen that shows the padlock icon and its status (locked or unlocked). To lock or unlock the door, simply slide the icon down at the bottom of the screen. Use the lock events button to examine instances of the lock opening or closing.
You can see details such as the date and time of the event, who initiated it, and whether the lock was activated manually or via the app. The touch screen has fantastic illumination and is quite fast, and the lock responds quickly to application inputs to lock and open the door. The fingerprint scanner also works perfectly for the quoted price you can’t beat this one.
Kwikset Wi-fi Halo Smart Lock
- Wi-Fi enabled: Kwikset Halo smart lock is a Wi-Fi connected door lock that connects directly to your home Wi-Fi network and smartphone for a secure smart home that does not require a third party smart home hub, panel or subscription
- 250 customer user codes: Create up to 250 unique user codes for friends, family, or guests that you can disable, or delete from the Kwikset App; Set schedules for custom user codes from your smartphone using the Kwikset app as well
- Receive notifications: Receive notifications of your lock's activity and view the lock event history from your smartphone using the Kwikset app
- SmartKey security: Protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds
- Secure screen: Patented security feature for Kwikset touchscreen deadbolts that prevents on-screen fingerprint user code identification by employing random digits prior to entering a personal user code
The fast set is the next product we’ll discuss. In 2022, the wi-fi halo smart lock is also known as the best mid-range smart lock on the market.
Unlike most smart locks, halo includes built-in wifi with no special hub or bridge required, allowing you to unlock and lock your door and monitor it remotely. This makes the halo the only smart lock with a physical key and a built-in wifi network. However, halo lacks bluetooth unlocking and automatic locking and unlocking based on geofencing. black matte venetian bronze satin nickel polished chrome Large panels characterize this well-designed lock. It’s made up of invaders and stand elements.
The American National Standards Institute established three standard lock degree marks for safety against crash impact or other physical strikes using the touch screen keyboard to lock and unlock is quite simple safe mode completely disables the keyboard it is a convenient and comforting option when you’re away from home for a while you also get a full history of the time and date when the lock was used you can define up to 250 personalized user codes for viper you can define up to 250 personalized user codes for viper Codes can be restricted to specified times and dates. The four double a batteries can power the halo for around six months of normal use, according to the manufacturer, and it works with Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa. It measures 3.99 by 4.24 by 9.4 inches and weighs three pounds. 68 pounds of deliciousness.
Nest X Yale Smart Lock
- Secure smart lock for your front door; replaces the deadbolt lock you already have
- Keyless entry on the LED keypad so you can lock and unlock your front door without a key; keypad chimes play sounds to confirm responses, such as locking, unlocking, or turning Privacy Mode on or off
- Let someone in from anywhere; unlock the door with your phone for easy guest access
- Give unique passcode to family and guests and set a schedule to control when they work; when you don’t want to be disturbed, Privacy Mode disables the keypad so it can’t be unlocked with a passcode
- Get alerts when someone locks or unlocks the door or tries to tamper with your smart door lock
- Check the status of your door lock from anywhere and lock it with the Nest app; or use one-touch locking on your way out, or a passcode on the keypad lock; with auto-lock, it can lock automatically when you’re away from home
- Easy to install; just switch out your deadbolt or call a Nest Pro to help
A thumbs up from here up next, nest teamed up with yale to offer Nest X Yale, a connected lock that combines yale’s knowledge and locks with nest’s user experience in the realm of connectivity, which won the runner-up best smart lock available on the market in 2022. All of the necessary accessories are included in the box. The lock connects the required hardware installation and documentation. For all sorts of doors, there is hardware.
Nest expected that certain doors would be thicker than others, and that the lock itself would be further from the edge of the door. With multiple sets of screws and an adjustable lock, you should have no trouble installing everything following Nest’s instructional video. A code with more than four characters is desirable; a six-character code strikes a balance between security and simplicity, but an eight-character code is preferable. Using the Nest app, you’ll be able to unlock the lock as well as set the timetable for certain codes. You can select the time range in which the code will work if you know something is coming at a specific moment.
This function is perfect for people who rent their space to others, as it allows for a lot of lock setup options. If you have other Nest devices, such as the nest hello bell, you can sync them all together to set locking and unlocking rules. In terms of product quality, the lock is very strong, and the metal structure is resistant to all elements in use. The nest xcl lock works very well if your installation is done correctly. Since the lock is powered by four double-a batteries, some users have expressed concerns about the power capacity.
August Wi-fi Smart Lock
- UPGRADE YOUR EXISTING DEADBOLT: August smart locks fit on the inside of your door, making your regular deadbolt smarter, more secure and way more convenient. Keep your keys just in case (but you won’t need them).
- GRANT ACCESS WITH THE AUGUST APP: Forget key copying. Quickly and easily share permanent, scheduled or temporary access to your home with friends, family and other people you trust, and never put a key under the doormat again.
- EASY TO INSTALL ON ANY DOOR: Even if you’re not so handy, installation only takes about 10 minutes. August locks fit perfectly over most single cylinder deadbolts and aren't much bigger than your original thumbturn.
- AUTO-LOCKS AND UNLOCKS: August Wi-Fi Smart Lock is able to Auto-Unlock as you get home for totally hands-free unlocking (optional). With Auto-Lock and DoorSense, your home automatically secures once your door is closed, or after a set amount of time.
- WORKS SEAMLESSLY WITH YOUR SMART HOME: Built-in Wi-Fi allows your lock to work with your favorite voice assistant, including Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple HomeKit, Samsung SmartThings and more.
- AWARD-WINNING SMART LOCK YEAR AFTER YEAR: Voted CNET Editor's Choice two years in a row (2020/2021), Best Smart Lock by Good Housekeeping (2021), Best Smart Lock by Tom's Guide (2021).
- KEEP YOUR HOME'S CURB APPEAL: Get smart lock functionality without changing the look of the outside of your front door. August smart locks are installed only on the inside of the door, so your design for your front door doesn’t have to adapt.
- ADD A KEYPAD FOR USE WITH CODES: For phone-free moments, connect a Smart Keypad (sold separately) to unlock the door with unique codes. Great for small kids, the housekeeper, the dogwalker, or other one-time visitors.
- FACE OR FINGERPRINT ID FOR EXTRA SECURITY: Use your phone’s biometric recognition for two-factor authentication (optional).
Finally, after carefully summarizing all of the reviews, opinions, and experiences, we have determined that the august wi-fi smart lock is the best overall smart lock on the market in 2022, and the winner is the august wi-fi smart lock. We’re looking at the company’s smallest model to date and the first to offer built-in wi-fi. In accordance with its predecessors, it also supports Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit, Google Assistant, and a slew of other third-party platforms and devices, making it our top pick for smart lock users. This type leverages the rest of the current locking hardware, including keys, to replace the old internal thumb rotation mechanism. It has the same design as previous generations, but it is noticeably smaller, measuring 2 by 1.8 inches in height and depth. At the back, there are two wing locks that secure the lock to the mounting plate, as well as the reset button. Under the hood, there is a bluetooth station and a 2.4 gigahertz wi-fi connection.
The slack’s built-in wi-fi distinguishes it from earlier incarnations of august locks, which all required a bridge to connect to your home network. The lock is powered by two cr123 batteries included in the box, as well as a mounting plate and an optional mounting cover for thinner doors. four adapters for end caps When you use the app to access the lock, you can see who locked or unlocked the door and when the event occurred. You can add users to the guest list and give them permanent periodic or temporary access to the lock. You can send the call by email or sms.
According to many user reports, the automatic locking function works smoothly and door opening alerts arrive on time. The door sense sensor always precisely displays the current door position, and the lock’s powerful third-party interfaces, multi-platform support, and ease of use are all good reasons to acquire it. You asked for the best, and you got it. Thanks for watching, and until next time, I hope to see you all in the next video. See you later, guys.