What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top five best pc cases in 2022. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, I’ve included links in the description box down below that are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Cooler Master H500
- Mesh and transparent front panel – Both the mesh and transparent front panel are included for maximized airflow and offering a crystal-clear view of the fans
- Dual 200 millimeter ARGB fans – The iconic, addressable RGB fans are the core of the H-series in design and function, capable of operating quietly while moving high volumes of air due to their size
- ARGB lighting system – The pre-installed ARGB fans can be managed by either the motherboard or an included controller, connected by the included splitter, to create a comprehensive ARGB lighting system
- Tempered glass side panel – Gaming hardware, custom-loop cooling, and the pure pride of the builder is shown in panoramic view through an edge-to-edge tempered glass side panel
- Optimized airflow – Filtered ventilation on the top panel provides additional thermal support while also offering mounting options for future cooling upgrades
H500 from Cooler Master 2022’s finest airflow computer case The cooler master h500 is a mid tower case that, unlike the h510 elite, clearly targets an audience that wants the most possible airflow at the risk of bringing in some dust. First and foremost, unlike the h510 elite, the h500 is much more impressive with its dimensions of 22. by 12.2 by 23.9 inches.
It also accepts motherboards and atx micro atx and mini itx formats. As for the cooler department, the h500 easily accommodates the largest cooling models such as the be quiet as usual, the cooler master has built an amazing housing that is comfortable to mount to the smallest detail nicely wrapped.
The h500 has a top handle that can take up to 44 pounds, which is really useful if you want to transport this metal and glass box conveniently. The front is made of acrylic and polycarbonate. In terms of the front, cooler master offers the option of replacing the original installed part with an acrylic frontal section to better see the fan’s light effects. Additionally, the cooler master h500 has several removable dust filters on the bottom, top, and front. On the connectivity side, the h-500 offers two usb 2. and two other usb 3.0 ports. 0 audio and microphone ports common a power and reset button Since cooling is the main highlight of this model, it has a 120 millimeter rear fan as well as two large 200 millimeter devices on the front at the top we have the option of installing a 200 millimeter fan on the front of course you can place two 200 millimeter fans or three 140 or 120 millimeter fans as for the fan back light it I a big thumbs up from me If you want to save some money.
Corsair 4000D Airflow
- Combining innovative cable management, concentrated airflow, and proven CORSAIR build quality, the 4000D is a fitting choice for an immaculate high-performance PC.
- The CORSAIR RapidRoute cable management system makes it simple and fast to route your major cables through a single channel, with a roomy 25mm of space behind the motherboard for all of your cables.
- Includes two CORSAIR 120mm AirGuide fans, utilizing anti-vortex vanes to concentrate airflow and enhance cooling.
- A spacious interior fits up to 6x 120mm or 4x 140mm cooling fans, along with multiple radiators including 360mm in front and 280mm in the roof (dependent on RAM height).
- Put modern connections within easy reach with a front I/O panel including a USB 3.1 Type-C Port, USB 3.0 port, and a combination audio/microphone jack.
We recommend the Corsair 4000d airflow, which earned the award for best budget PC case in 2022. This chassis is composed of steel and features tempered glass on one side that is slightly discolored. The perforated steel front panel does not cover the entire width of the housing, leaving space on both sides to help increase the airflow driven by the fans.
Moving on to the roof part of the chassis, we have another filter that prevents dust from entering the box. It is magnetically attached to the box’s structure and includes a small yellow rubber label that helps us pull it out and remove the filter whenever we want. Outside, there’s an i/o panel with a usb 3.1 type c connector, a usb 3.0 port, and an audio and microphone combo, but on the back, there’s a power hole and seven horizontal and two vertical pci slots.
In addition to the power outlet, we have two slots for three and a half inch hard drives, as well as two more slots on the side for two and a half inch ssds. The corsair rapid route cable management system is one of the manufacturer’s features, allowing quick and easy routing and concealment of key wires through a single channel with a generous 25 millimeter gap below the motherboard for all cables. Corsair air guide fans use anti-vortex blades to focus airflow for enhanced cooling. Another benefit is the roomy interior, which can contain up to six 120 millimeter or four 140 millimeter fans, as well as various radiators, including a 360 millimeter front and a 280 millimeter top radiator. Finally, there are various ports available, including a USB 3. type-c port, a USB 3.0 port, and an audio microphone combination for the indicated price.
Corsair Obsidian 1000D
- THE ULTIMATE SUPER-TOWER PC CASE: Iconic and clean exterior lines, four smoked tempered glass panels and seamlessly integrated RGB lighting make the Obsidian 1000D the best-looking Obsidian Series case yet.
- STREAM AND GAME SIMULTANEOUSLY: The Obsidian 1000D can fit both a complete E-ATX and Mini-ITX system concurrently, so you can stream and game smoothly from one enclosure. Two motherboards, two power supplies, two full PCs in one case.
- MASSIVE COOLING OPTIONS: Up to 18 fan mounts and room for up to four 480mm radiators simultaneously.
- DIMENSIONS: 12.1" W x 27.3" L x 27.4" H
- BUILT-IN SMART LIGHTING AND FAN CONTROL: An integrated CORSAIR Commander PRO fan and lighting controller grants superior control over almost every aspect of your system via CORSAIR iCUE software.
- TRIPLE-CHAMBER DESIGN: Keeping a 1000D PC build tidy is effortless with the included French-door-style rear storage compartment, E-ATX motherboard and dual-purpose Mini-ITX motherboard tray and PSU cover.
- FUTURE-PROOF FRONT PANEL: An RGB LED lit front panel includes two USB 3.1 Gen-2 Type-C ports alongside four USB 3.0 ports, for future-proof and backward compatible connectivity.
- BUILD IT BETTER: A rotatable GPU bracket for standard or vertical GPU mounting and a wealth of pump and reservoir fit points throughout the case make the 1000D the most flexible and modular CORSAIR case ever.
- TELESCOPING RADIATOR TRAYS: Install fans and radiators effortlessly with smooth, tool-less modular radiator mounting trays.
- SIZE MATTERS: The massive 1000D features storage space for up to five 3.5” HDDs and six 2.5” SSDs, each in their own dedicated compartments.
If you want a premium option and aren’t afraid to spend a few additional bucks, we recommend the corsair obsidian 1000d, which is the best high-end PC case on the market in 2022. a unique model that will surprise even the most discerning consumers because to its superior quality and performance The interior of the corsair obsidian series 1000d is accessible on both sides via panels with hinges carved from aluminum and tempered glass the three chamber design can fit two complete systems inside the device is the corsair commander pro fan and lighting controller which can adjust the corsair link software via a usb connection This chassis can accommodate up to 20 fans and two 480 millimeter and two 420 millimeter radiators at the same time. It can also accommodate four 480 millimeter models with accompanying accessories.
You can use the device to make two computers. Its tool-free mounting brackets allow users to mount fans to the front or roof of the chassis. Fans are not included by default, as the most demanding customers will want to install their own. Other features include an upper and lower dust filter, as well as the ability to hold up to 5 3. 5 inch hard drives and 6 2.
inch solid state drives, scalable to 8 with additional slots Two USB type-c connectors and four USB 3.0 ports are located on the front panel. We continue with four rotating pcie expansion slots for the main system to facilitate vertical gpu mounting, and lastly, the corsair obsidian 1000d is 27.3 by 12.1 by 27 inches in size.
The nzxt h710i won the silver medal and the title of runner-up best pc case available on the market in 2022. This medium tower is quite bulky and heavy, measuring 19.45 by 9.06 by 20.31 inches and weighing 27.2 pounds.
It’s designed to allow us to install any type of hardware inside we have enough space to organize the wiring and we have excellent ventilation at all times this medium tower is quite bulky and heavy, measuring 19.45 by 9.06 by 20.31 inches and weighing 27.2 pounds.
Sgcc steel and tempered glass are the major materials utilized in the tower’s construction. There are two USB 3.0 ports on the outside of the tower. 1 gen1 type-a port, a mini jack audio input and output, and connections for these USBs including a hd audio connector and a usb 2. connector are all included inside.
Two addressable rgb led strips are also included with this tower. The tower features seven expansion slots, as well as two slots for vertical graphics card placement if needed. There are also seven drive bays, two and a half inch drives, and two plus two 3.5 inch disk bays, as well as three f-120 fans and one f-140 fan.
All fans come with a cable that connects them to the controller. For wiring, you can use usb 3.0, usb 2.0, hd audio, a connector for the front of the tower, and a usb-c connector. There’s also a toughened glass screen that allows us to view inside the tower and appreciate the many lighting effects we can set up.
The fans in the tower are quite quiet and provide sufficient airflow, so there will be no noise or temperature issues. The integrated led strips allow us to add a touch of personal lighting to an otherwise unique tower, and we can control the fan speed and lighting via cam software thanks to the smart device v2 controller.
Lian Li Lancool II Mesh
- Lancool Ii Mesh Rgb Features A Mesh Front Panel And Mesh Bottom Left Shroud Panel
- Honeycomb Vent Design And Built-In Rgb Fans
- Ensuring Bountiful Airflow Delivered To Your High-Performance Components While Adorning The System With An Rgb Touch
- Country Of Origin : China
After carefully analyzing all of the reviews, opinions, and experiences, we have come to the unanimous conclusion that the lean lie landcool 2 mesh is the best overall pc case on the market in 2022. Based on the award-winning design, this model includes new features that improve airflow in the chassis and offers an updated look available in performance and rgb options. Both variations have a dense grille front panel and a grille on the left power supply panel for enhanced thermal performance, as well as variable fan configurations and input output ports centered on power control, fan speed, or lighting effect control.
nice lee inlay land Users can pick between performance settings and colors for the land cool by pushing the front panel and left side panel borders with a mesh density that delivers the least resistance for optimum airflow while limiting dust. The case is equipped with two 140 millimeter pvm fans in the front and an additional 120 millimeter pvm fan in the back, as well as a pvm fan hub that can control up to six fans and is only available in black. Three 120 millimeter argb fans are installed on the rgb chassis.
The lighting effects of the three included fans can be fully controlled using the dedicated button to switch between seven color options and the m button to switch between the eight available lighting modes for the rgb version the lighting effects of the three included fans can be fully controlled using the dedicated button to switch between seven color options and the m button to switch between the eight available lighting modes for the performance version of the lan call 2 Collapsible panels for simple access to each area of the chassis modular cable covers for convenient wire management for maximum flexibility, an adjustable drive compartment and a front radiator mount bracket Overall, this product provides premium performance at the best price/quality ratio available. You asked for the best, and you got it.
Thanks for watching, and I hope to see you in the future video. Until then, see you later.