What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top five best phones under 500.2021 I’ve put together a list of options that’ll meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or its specific use we’ve got you covered for more information on the products i’ve included links in the description box down below which are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Moto G Play
- Carrier compatibility: AT&T: VoLTE, Verizon: VoLTE, T Mobile: VoLTE, WiFi Calling, Video Calling, Tracfone:, GSM, CDMA. Does not support: Xfinity Wireless, Spectrum, Optimum Mobile.
- 6.5" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Up to three-day battery. Keep the fun going for up to three days on a single charge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.
- Super-responsive performance. Responds instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe, so you stay a step ahead of your social life.
- 13 MP dual camera system. Get creative and get your best results, whether you’re capturing beautiful portraits or swapping out the background in photos.
- Water-repellent design. Keep your phone safe from accidental spills and splashes.
- My UX. Control your phone with simple gestures, customize your entertainment settings, and create a look that’s one in a million.
- Octa-core processor , 3 GB RAM Keep up with your social life Powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon octa-core 1.8 GHz processor and 3 GB of RAM, moto g play responds instantly to every touch, tap, and swipe.
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Ready: Moto G Play (2021) offers Wi-fi hotspot connectivity in 2.4 GHz , 5 GHz for the best experience.
- In-box: Moto G Play (2021), 32GB Memory Unlocked, 10w Charger, USB Cable, Guides, SIM tool.
for all you folks looking to save a few dollars and still get a quality product we say check out the moto g play the best budget phone under 500 is available on the market in 2021 moto g play sports several quite interesting points such as a removable battery or highly optimized hardware great for everyday use the device comes with a 6.5 inch hd plus panel a 20 to 9 lcd that hides a 5 000 mah internal battery with a standard 10 volt charge this is more than enough for most users especially considering the price tag the phone offers basic connectivity options such as 4g wi-fi bluetooth or usb type-c port and the manufacturer also points out that this model does not have an nfc chip for payments despite having a rear fingerprint reader under the hood we find the snapdragon 460 processor along with internal memory and a microsd card slot the device comes with android 10 and also has a dual rear camera of 13 megapixels and 2 megapixels for depth reading and on the front 5 megapixels for selfies which is quite acceptable users will be able to take high definition photos and get amazing results also included in the mix is the ultra fast focus so you won’t miss a thing apart from the phone itself the package includes the charger unlocked 32 gigabyte memory a sim tool a usb cable as well as a user guide this budget device is available in blue and has the size of 6.97 by 3.54 by 1.81 inches as well as a weight of a single pound with this we’ve rounded up all the key features and advantages of this product so now we can move on to the next phone.
Samsung Galaxy A52
- 6.5" Super AMOLED, 90Hz, 800 nits, 1080 x 2400 (FHD+), 4500mAh Battery, IP67 water and dust resistant, On-Screen Fingerprint
- 128GB ROM, 6GB RAM, Qualcomm SM7125 Snapdragon 720G (8 nm), Octa-core, Adreno 618, Android 11, One UI 3.1
- Rear Camera: 64MP, f/1.8 + 12MP, f/2.2 + 5MP, f/2.4 + 5MP, f/2.4, Front Camera: 32MP, f/2.2, Bluetooth 5.0
- 2G GSM 850/900/S1800/1900, 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B5(850), B8(900), 4G LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B20(800), B28(700), B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500) - Dual SIM
- International Model - No Warranty in US. Compatible with Most GSM Carriers like T-Mobile, AT&T, MetroPCS, etc. Will NOT work with CDMA Carriers Such as Verizon, Cricket, Boost.
If you’re an Android enthusiast, we recommend the Samsung Galaxy A52, popularly known as the greatest Android phone under $500, which will be available in 2021. The Samsung Galaxy A52 includes all of the major upgrades and is, in many respects, a better phone than its predecessor.
Let’s start with the Samsung a52, which has a high refresh rate of 90 hertz, which means that animations are displayed smoothly, making the a52 feel faster and you’ll notice it especially when browsing or browsing the web. The a52 screen is 6.5 inches and has a full hd resolution of 2400 by 1080 pixels, just like its predecessor, so everything looks clean and sharp, which is great if you watch a lot of videos or play video games on the go. Another nice feature is that this samsung model is ip67 certified, which means that the device is resistant to dust and water. As a result, the a52 can withstand heavy rain and will not even break if dropped into a container of water.
We rarely see a waterproof case in this price range, so we appreciate it. Under the hood of the new samsung a52 is a snapdragon 720 g processor with six gigabytes of ram and Another noteworthy upgrade is that the main camera now boasts a resolution of 64 megapixels, up from 48 megapixels on last year’s Galaxy A51. Optical image stabilization is also included, which is a feature that we don’t frequently see in this price range. The samsung galaxy a52 battery has a capacity of 4500 mah and lasts quite a long time with normal use you can easily reach the end of the day even if you’re an intense smartphone user.
Moto G Power
- Unlocked for the freedom to choose your carrier. Compatible with AT&T, Sprint, T-Mobile, and Verizon networks. Sim card not included. Customers may need to contact Sprint for activation on Sprint’s network. To use this Device on Verizon, first, provision your SIM through Verizon Wireless. Log in to your account on Verizon Wireless. Devices - activate or switch devices - activate.
- Up to three-day battery. Capture more of life without stopping to recharge thanks to a 5000 mAh battery.Aspect Ratio: 19:9
- 48 MP triple camera system. Take stunning photos in any light, as well as beautifully blurred portraits and incredibly detailed closeups.
- 6.6" Max Vision HD, display. Watch games, movies, and video chats come to life on an ultra-wide screen.
- Has a 2020 Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor, updated from the 2019 Qualcomm Snapdragon 665 in the moto g power 2020.Lag-free performance. Get more done without slowing down thanks to a speedy Qualcomm Snapdragon 662 processor.
- Water-repellent design3. Keep your phone safe from accidental spills and splashes.
- My UX Your phone. Your experience. With My UX, your phone works the way you want. Control it with simple gestures, customize your entertainment settings, and create a look that’s one in a million. The new My UX. It’s all you.
- Operating System: Android 10
- Wi-Fi Hotspot Ready: Moto G Power (2021) offers Wi-fi hotspot connectivity in 2.4 GHz , 5 GHz for the best experience.
- In-box: Moto G Power (2021), 10W rapid Charger, USB Cable, Guides, SIM tool
If you’re looking for a phone with a focus on battery life we recommend the moto g power also known as the best battery life phone under 500 that will be available in 2021 the latest edition of the Moto G Power does not disappoint in a variety of tests The battery lasted an average of 14 hours and 4 minutes, which indicates you may use the phone for the entire day and possibly longer without having to charge it. The phone also has a three-and-a-half millimeter headphone socket on top, so you won’t need to buy a pair of wireless headphones to use it.
This model demonstrates that you don’t need to pay a lot of money to have a phone that takes great shots, putting pressure on lower-cost handsets like the Moto G series to enhance their gaming cameras. With this year’s version of the moto g power you have a 48 megapixel camera compared to the primary 16 gigabyte aero on previous year’s phone, Motorola has responded by turning to a more powerful lens. a 2 megapixel macro lens and a 2 megapixel depth sensor joined the main camera similarly, the moto g power depth sensor produces beautiful portraits for a phone under 300 even the cheapest phones now offer photo functionality in low light, and the moto g power is no exception with its night vision mode. Although the 6.6-inch lcd screen used by Motorola for the g-power is adequate, don’t anticipate vibrant colors or a bright display in the majority of tests.
In saturated mode, the moto g power reproduces 96 percent of the srgb color gamut. If you want the latest and greatest CPU, the moto g power isn’t for you, but the snapdragon 662 chipset that drives the phone is more than competent for most jobs.
Apple iPhone SE
- OFFER INCLUDES: An Apple iPhone and a wireless plan with unlimited data/talk/text
- WIRELESS PLAN: Unlimited talk, text, and data with mobile hotspot, nationwide coverage, and international reach. No long-term contract required.
- PROGRAM DETAILS: When you add this offer to cart, it will reflect 3 items: the iPhone, SIM kit, and carrier subscription
- 4.7-inch Retina HD display, water and dust resistant, with Touch ID
- 12MP wide camera, 7MP front camera with Portrait mode
- Fast-charge and wireless charging capable
For all you apple fans, we say check out the apple iphone se in our opinion the company’s best phone under 500 that can be found on the market in 2021 apple wisely used the case of the latest iphone with a 16 to 9 screen and touch id button which many still adore this is killer stuff for a listed price this is killer stuff for all you apple fans we say check out the apple iphone se in our opinion the company’s best phone under 500 that can be found on the market in 2021 apple wisely This implies the iPhone SE will not appear like the phones we’ve been used to in the last two to three years. Above the screen, there will be a hole for headphones or speakers. a 7 megapixel selfie camera and sensors on the left side of the volume control buttons is the mute switch, and on the right side is the power button with a tray for one nano sim The back is coated in flat glass that only protrudes slightly around one camera with an LED flash.
Wireless charging is also possible through the glass. The screen is a 4.7 inch ips lcd with a resolution of 750 by 1334 with 326 ppi the format is old school 16 to 9 the back iphone sc comes with a waterproof certificate that you won’t find in the android camp the ip67 that guarantees protection against water penetration at a depth of up to three feet for up to 30 minutes the screen is a 4.7 inch ips lcd with a resolution of 750 by 1334 with 326 Of course, the display’s sharpness cannot be compared to modern ammo panels in full hd plus and qhd plus resolutions, and the refresh rate of 60 hertz does not follow today’s modern 90 and even 120 hertz screens, but it is a beautiful screen that will be exactly what they were looking for for the target audience. The iPhone SE sports a 7 megapixel selfie camera with 1080p video on the front and a 12 megapixel model with ois pdaf autofocus and 4k 60fps video on the rear.
One of the most contentious aspects of this phone is its battery capacity, which is just over 1800 mah, or less than half of what Android has to offer in this price range, and even less. Of course, power has never been solely dependent on battery size. Again, for the target population, Apple has managed to obtain one day autonomy. I’d say testing have consistently scored between four and five hours of on-screen time every day without any issues. very good.
Google Pixel 4a
- New unlocked Android phone gives you the flexibility to change carriers and choose your own data plan; works with Verizon, T-Mobile, Sprint, AT&T, Google Fi, and other major carriers
- Capture great photos using your cell phone on the 12 MP dual pixel rear camera with features like Live HDR+ Night Sight, and Portrait Mode; share photos directly from the viewfinder of your Pixel camera to Google and popular third party apps
- The Adaptive Battery lasts up to 24 hours  as it learns your favorite apps and reduces power to the ones you rarely use
- HDR+ makes your photos look better by automatically adjusting for color and lighting; Night Sight lets you capture rich detail and color even in the dark; Portrait Mode helps you take beautiful portraits with a DSLR quality look
- The custom made Titan M security chip helps secure the operating system and protect sensitive data like passwords; automatically receive the latest OS and security updates on your cell phone for at least 3 years. 
- With Google's Personal Safety app if your mobile phone senses that you've been in a car accident, car crash detection can help reach 911 for you. 
- Beautiful bezel-less design with an 5.8 inch Full HD+ OLED display that goes from edge to edge so you can immerse yourself in your videos and apps
- With Call Screen Google Assistant helps you automatically filter out robocalls on your cell phone before it ever rings. 
- Please refer to the product description section below for all applicable legal disclaimers denoted by the bracketed numbers in the preceding bullet points (e.g., , , etc.)
- This Google Product features the Google Seal for Online Marketplace when purchased from a seller other than Amazon.com.
Finally, we have the Google pixel 4a, also known as the best overall phone under 500 dollars that will be available in 2021.
This new affordable phone comes in only one size, a compact device with a 5.8 inch display that reduces the overall size, making this one of the smaller devices we’ve seen recently. There’s a three and a half millimeter headphone jack for those who want that legacy connection, but the two speakers also offer a powerful stereo output perfect for gaming. Google utilizes an outstanding quality oled panel that delivers deep blacks and plenty of vibrancy and adds color to the packing in full hd plus resolution, which at this size works with 443 pixels per inch. This is a solid value for any size, so there is plenty of detail to put this in context.
This phone is about the same size as the iPhone SE, but it has a larger screen with a higher quality and an inch more screen space. There has been a lot of discussion regarding faster refresh rates on screens, but the pixel 4a comes with a conventional 60hz screen, which would do for most people. This screen also supports high dynamic range, which will help your Netflix video sparkle. The pixel 4a runs on the Qualcomm Snapdragon 730g platform, which is a step up from the 1600 series pixel 3a hardware. Despite its small size, the pixel 4a has no trouble running games like Call of Duty Mobile on high settings, providing a fluid gaming experience enhanced by the stereo speakers.
Even with light standard use, you’ll get a full day of use overall. You asked for the best, and you got it. Thanks for watching, and until next time, I hope to see you all in the next video. See you later, guys.