Hello everyone, today’s video is about the top 5 best gaming keyboards for 2022. I’ve put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or its particular use we’ve got you covered for more information on the products i’ve included links in the description box down below which are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Razer Cynosa V2
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- All-Around Gaming Performance: Able to execute up to ten commands at the same time with built-in key rollover anti-ghosting
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Spill-Resistant Design: Built to withstand most accidental liquid splashes
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks with a 2 year manufacturer warranty
If you want to pay the lowest possible price that’ll still get you a solid quality product we say look no further than the razer sinosa v2 by far the best budget gaming keyboard available on the market in 2022.
Configurable choices and rgb lighting The razer senosa is one of the best-selling models in its category in the United States. It’s worth mentioning that the device features a special row of multimedia keys above the numeric keypad where you can rewind, pause, or play fast forward, mute, and adjust the volume. This allows users to access music and audio functions while on the go. The integrated volume controls function flawlessly in most music apps, including Windows Media Player, Spotify, and iTunes, and provide an easy way to adjust the volume regardless of whether you’re in game or not.
The ability to sync with the new razer synapse 3 is one of the wonderful new features of the razer sonosa v2. The synapse 3 is a vast improvement over the previous version of the program, allowing gamers to experiment with a multitude of customisable settings like as feature remapping, macros, and even individually lighted key backlights. Apart from these additions to Senosa, many key features remain the same as they should. We are still looking at a membrane keyboard, which means that the buttons are soft and easy to touch, the keys are functional and responsive, and the keyboard is spill resistant, providing peace of mind. The razer senosa v2 features 16. million illuminated colors on each button individually, as well as an anticipated 80 million clicks, which is extremely reasonable for the indicated price tag.
Steelseries Apex 5
- Hybrid mechanical gaming switches – The tactile click of a blue mechanical switch plus a smooth membrane
- OLED smart display – Customize with gifs, game info, discord messages, and more.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame – Manufactured for unbreakable durability and sturdiness
- Dynamic per-key RGB illumination – Gorgeous color schemes and reactive effects for every key
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
- 900 x 300 x 4 millimeter; 35.43 inches x 11.81 inches
The steelseries apex 5, also known as the finest mid-range gaming keyboard available in 2022, is the next product we’ll discuss on the rundown for today. The apex 5 keeps a number of key characteristics from the more expensive models, including as its slim edgeless design and quick reaction on all sides. It also keeps a helpful oled screen in the upper right corner. The first thing that many people would notice about this guy is his hair.
It’s ideal for displaying song titles or a number of kills in cs go, for example. If the manufacturer had configured this part of the keyboard to work more like a miniature version of the elgato stream deck with a touch screen giving you customizable control of the app’s commands, the feature would have been even more useful. small print The Apex 5 feels like a robust piece of equipment that offers much for the quoted price tag, with silky soft key coverings and cable management functions incorporated into the shell. With a floating design, everything from the aerodynamic aluminum alloy body to the matte magnetic wrist bracket is meant to last and feel robust at every turn. The clarity of rgb lighting is incredible.
The colors are a little cooler than on rival models, but with such vivid brightness and intensity, it’s easy to find the correct amount of resistance with each push, and with a little practice, you’ll be flying through the keys at breakneck rates. The apex 5 is obviously compatible with the steelseries engine, and this is where the true beauty of rgb lighting, oled screens, and multimedia controls come into play. Combine all of this hardware with a sublime piece of customization software, and your macros, built-in profiles, and keychains become infinitely more powerful. Really good a big thumbs up from me.
Razer Huntsman V2 Analog
- Razer Analog Optical Switches: Set a desired actuation point to suit your playstyle, or use analog input for smoother, more nuanced control—doing away with rigid 8-way WASD movement for true 360-degree motion
- Doubleshot PBT keycaps: Harder and more durable than ABS, these tough keycaps won’t wear down to a shiny finish and have labels which will never fade thanks to their doubleshot molding process
- Powered by Razer Chroma RGB: With 16.8 million colors and a suite of effects, sync its keys and underglow with the rest of your battlestation, and enjoy greater immersion as it dynamically reacts with over 150 integrated games
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions (with built-in underglow lighting)
- Multi-function Digital Dial and 4 Media Keys: Configure them to pause, play, skip and tweak everything from brightness to volume—the ultimate convenience as you enjoy your entertainment
- USB 3.0 passthrough: Instead of reaching over to your rig to plug in a device, you can connect it conveniently to your PC via a USB port in the Razer Huntsman V2 Analog
If you’re one of the lucky ones who isn’t afraid to spend a few extra dollars to get all the benefits of a high-quality gaming keyboard, we recommend the razer huntsman v2 analog, the best premium gaming keyboard on the market in 2022. This keyboard stands out on all fronts, including the introduction of analog optical switches, which some say is a complete revolution.
But before we get into the interior, let’s take a look at the exterior. The first is the materials, as the metal body is joined to the new double-injected pbt keys, resulting in more robust and durable keys. There’s also a removable wrist rest made of velvety synthetic leather that will save us from getting tired over lengthy periods of use. Now, more than ever, it’s vital that our keyboard can adapt to any situation. As an option that stands out for its comfort, the huntsman v2 analog delivers this excellently.
Let’s put it aside and concentrate on the keyboard’s main feature: analog optical switches. With the huntsman v2 analog, we can configure our keyboard so that any software can detect the level of pressure we put on each of the keys, avoiding a common problem with keyboards when playing some games where only keystrokes are recognized as one and not pulsing a zero. In driving games or when walking, the vehicle or character progresses faster depending on how much we press the key. It also offers special lighting effects for a variety of titles, like Overwatch Fallen Heroes and Black Ops Cold War, among others. In a nutshell, the razer huntsman v2 analog is a complete keyboard that combines the best of gaming with comfortable use for work and everyday life if you can afford this beast, we say go for it.
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT
- Per-key RGB backlighting and a 19-zone LightEdge across the top of the keyboard delivers dynamic and vibrant lighting effects with near-limitless customization.
- Precision-molded 1. 5mm thick 104/105-key PBT double-shot keycap set resists wear, fading, and shine through years of gaming.
- Gain an in-game advantage with six dedicated macro keys, fully programmable for complex macros and key remaps, or swap to the included S-key keycaps and program special streaming commands through Elgato Stream Deck software.
- 100% CHERRY MX RGB mechanical keyswitches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand.
- A detachable, soft textured cushioned leatherette palm rest offers the plush comfort to breeze through marathon gaming sessions.
The next product we’ll discuss is the corsair k95 rgb platinum xt, which wins the silver medal and the title of runner-up best gaming keyboard available on the market in 2022. If you’ve used one of corsair’s top Second, the previous version’s reversible rubber wrist rest has been replaced by a padded synthetic leather palm rest. Finally, you’ll need to install two software programs to get the most out of your corsair rgb. In addition, the IQ software is a powerful tool that allows you to do everything from manually adjusting lighting to coordinating illumination with other compatible cursor devices. control built-in storage and generate macros Elgato Stream Deck is another program that the keyboard can use.
With the stream deck software, you can quickly program the six specialized macro buttons on the left side of the k95 platinum xt to accomplish a variety of functions, such as running ordinary programs and recording clips, as well as performing numerous chat duties, changing voice in the game, and much more. The corsair k95 rgb platinum xt’s software is unparalleled.
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2
After all of the reviews and analysis, we are happy to announce that the corsair k70 rgb mk2 has won the gold medal. With a strong aluminum frame and robust cherry brand switches, this model exemplifies the great quality we expected from Corsair. The x-shaped channel that runs under the body of the keyboard, allowing you to route cables underneath without cluttering the table, is another new innovation to the mk2 design.
The 104-key k70 mk2 layout is a distinct standard option. Unlike the razer senosa chroma, which is more cheap, Like its predecessor, the k70 mk2 has physical buttons in the upper left corner of the keyboard that may be used to change profiles and adjust backlit brightness. The corsair utility engine software, which continues to function as a trustworthy peripheral management platform, can also manage various configurations. The most significant change for the mk2 is an extra option for Cherry’s new speed silver switches. The new speed silver switches have a shorter activation distance and need less force than the classic red blue brown or quiet switch.
The switch’s shorter activation distance makes it ideal for playing games that require as little resistance as possible between inputs and seeing them translated on the screen. Overall, this fella delivers premium performance, high durability, and great looks at the best possible price quality ratio. You asked for the best, and you got it. Thanks for watching, and I hope to see you in the future video. Until then, see you later.