What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top five best gaming keyboards in 2021. Through extensive research and testing, we’ve put together a list of options that’ll meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or a specific use we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, I’ve included links in the description box down below that are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Razer Cynosa V2
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Gaming Designed: Keyboards, Mice, PC Headsets, and PC Microphones, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- June 2020 combined.
- All-Around Gaming Performance: Able to execute up to ten commands at the same time with built-in key rollover anti-ghosting
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Spill-Resistant Design: Built to withstand most accidental liquid splashes
- Fully Programmable Macros: Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Durable Construction: Supports up to 80 million clicks with a 2 year manufacturer warranty
The Cynosa series has always been a good entry point into the world of gaming keyboards, and the latest installment does not disappoint. affordable but reliable this is an affordable product that does not feel cheap at all the high performance and low price of the razer Cynosa v2 makes it ideal for newcomers it is comfortable and familiar but different from traditional office alternatives it is comfortable and familiar but different from traditional office alternatives The low profile keys continue in an attractive black pattern.
The v2 also improves with new key limited rgb lighting that makes the device even brighter. However, the most significant keyboard improvement would be dedicated multimedia controls. The razer sonosa v2 now has volume play skip and mute buttons on the upper right corner for more control, plus superior cable management and spill resistance, and you have a device that outperforms its price class. Yes, the wrist and keys are not as durable as the razer Cynosa v1, but at this price, you can’t complain too much. If this is your first gaming keyboard, you will be impressed.
Just remember to download and use the razer synaps The new Cynosa delivers the goods like its predecessor, which means it’s great for typing and gaming, making it just as comfortable in the office as it is when playing Apex Legends. In particular, the speed and resistance of each key are in place, making it just as comfortable in the office as it is when playing Apex Legends. It’s far quieter than mechanical devices like the razer huntsman mini, and for the price, we’re blown away.
SteelSeries Apex 5
- Hybrid mechanical gaming switches – The tactile click of a blue mechanical switch plus a smooth membrane
- OLED smart display – Customize with gifs, game info, discord messages, and more.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame – Manufactured for unbreakable durability and sturdiness
- Dynamic per-key RGB illumination – Gorgeous color schemes and reactive effects for every key
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
- 900 x 300 x 4 millimeter; 35.43 inches x 11.81 inches
If you’re looking for the greatest bang for your money, we recommend the steelseries apex 5, the finest value gaming keyboard on the market in 2021. The steel series apex 5 is a gaming keyboard designed to compete with the steelseries apex7 and steelseries apex pro in the low-cost mechanical keyboard market.
It’s halfway between a mechanical and a membrane keyboard, and it uses a hybrid button to save down on production costs. The hybrid switch, despite a guarantee of 20 million keystrokes, fails to respond as quickly as a mechanical keyboard for games with specialized keys. In the upper right corner, there’s a wheel for volume control and profiles, as well as a familiar oled screen that displays additional information in games and discord mess. In the illuminated keyboard area, something included in the top versions of this brand, we must highlight that it allows the combination of 16.8 million colors, which is governed by the steelseries software, similar to other models of ergonomic keyboards.
It comes with a detachable wrist support for added comfort and a lovely touch. Another point in its favor is the ease with which it can be cleaned, thanks to the floating key arrangement. The steelseries apex 5 is also compatible with this steel series machine, and this is where the true beauty of rgb lighting, oled screens, and multimedia controls comes to the fore. Add all of that hardware to the sublime piece of customization software in your macros built-in profiles, and keystrokes seem infinitely more powerful. Overall, the steelseries apex 5 is amazing to use and comes with an impressive range of features and customization options at a great price this model stee You can’t beat this guy for the price he’s asking.
- LIGHT-SPEED wireless delivers pro-grade performance with flexibility and freedom from cords. Creates a clean aesthetics for battle-stations. Delivers 30 hours on a single full charge.
- LIGHTSYNC technology provides next-gen RGB lighting that synchronizes lighting with any content. Personalize each key or create custom animations from ~16.8M colors with Logitech G HUB software.Actuation force: 50 gram
- Low Profile mechanical switches offers the speed, accuracy and performance of a mechanical switch at half the height. The GL Tactile switch produces a discernible bump at the point of actuation. Comes in 3 options: GL Tactile, GL Linear or GL Clicky.
- Beautifully crafted, the G915 uses aircraft-grade aluminum alloy to deliver incredibly thin but rigid and durable design.
- Enjoy 30 hours of game time on a single charge. Low battery warnings at 15% on the keyboard battery LED and via pop-up notification in the Logitech G HUB software. Quickly recharges in 3 hours.
- Five dedicated G-keys can be programmed with custom macros and commands per game or app profile. Requires use Logitech G HUB to easily setup and manage profiles, commands and more.
- Dedicated media controls with a precision engineered, edge-less volume wheel provide convenient and easy control to quickly play, pause, skip or mute your media.PC Cable Length: 6 feet (1.8 meter)
- Connect to multiple devices uses LIGHT-SPEED or Bluetooth. Toggle between high-performance LIGHT-SPEED wireless via USB receiver and Bluetooth— quickly and easily.
The logitech g915 is the second item on our list for today, and it has earned the title of finest wireless gaming keyboard on the market in 2021. The logitech g915 is an exceptional low profile thin format wireless keyboard that combines top quality design with a variety of additions and great versatility. To begin, the maximum battery charge of 30 hours with 100 illumination should be noted, as well as a detailed display of some dedicated multimedia keys and volume keys in the upper left corner we find the company’s logo, which is part of the keyboard backlit system included in the lightsync program just below we see f The rgb backlight is unique to each key, from standard switches to macro and multimedia buttons to logitech images. When it comes to lighting and macros, we can’t talk about the software without mentioning the logitech g-hub. Although there are a lot of configuration panels, the interface is simple and straightforward.
For lighting patterns, speed, direction, and intensity, use light sync. responsibilities for controlling active keys and configuring commands, actions, macros, and system controls, as well as a game mode that disables all keys, whether pre-selected or customized. From here, I give it a thumbs up.
Corsair K100 RGB
- The Corsair K100 RGB is the pinnacle of Corsair keyboards, offering the cutting-edge performance, style, durability, and customization that gamers need to stand above the rest
- The centerpiece of your gaming setup, the Corsair K100 RGB boasts a refined design bolstered by a durable aluminum frame, dynamic per-key RGB backlighting, and a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge
- Powered by Corsair AXON Hyper-Processing Technology, enabling Corsair’s most advanced gaming keyboard experience by delivering up to 4x faster throughput with native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, while simultaneously driving up to 20-layer lighting effects
- A programmable iCUE control wheel gives you command over backlighting, media jogging, and more through Corsair iCUE software, customizable to perform actions in games and applications
If you’re looking for a high-end gaming keyboard, the corsair k100 rgb is the greatest high-end gaming keyboard available in 2021. The k-100 rgb represents the conclusion of corsair’s entire experience in this industry thus far, as well as the launch pad for two new innovations.
On an armbase, a corsair acon soc with a pulling speed of 4000 hertz and the ability to save several profiles with intricate lighting effects. A new proprietary linear mechanical switch with optical activation with a 1mm activation point, 3.2 mm stroke, and 45 g activation force is also available. In terms of aesthetics and quality of workmanship, the combination of the brushed aluminum top plate and raised keys is a design that has lasted the test of time. The macro keystrokes are two-tone abs that provide extra utility to players, though practically all other keys can be programmed as well.
Keep in note that their presence takes some getting accustomed to; it’s not uncommon to unintentionally hit them when looking for the control or shift keys at first. Decent keys are useless without good switches, and here they are stacked on top of a brand new one. The corsair opks combines mechanical action with optics. The action of the keys is also consistent throughout the set, and the stability of the keys is very pleasant. It also has a 44 zone led zone around the outside of the keyboard, 11 zones on each side, and 22 zones along the back edge, which can be adjusted using hardware or software like all other lights.
With its textured surface and smooth rolling, the unique metal volume wheel welcomes you back. Hidden next to it is a dedicated mute button, and just to the south are four multimedia buttons. All of this is technically programmable if you want to assign them replacement functions, and Corsair claims that each opx switch will last 150 million clicks. However, the lighting quality on this keyboard is excellent, and the brightness is adequate, and the only visible symbols in low light are the lower secondary markings on the numeric keypad. If you can afford this beast, we recommend going for it.
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2
- Experience all-day comfort with low-profile, low travel keys. Cherry MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical key switches, provide a familiar smooth and linear movement with 1.2mm actuation
- An all-new slim-line design effortlessly fits into modern desktop setups
- Aircraft-grade anodized aluminum frame ensures a lifetime of gaming
- Multi-color RGB per-key backlighting, now brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile key switches
- Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full-system lighting synchronization compatible with CORSAIR components
Finally, the winner of the gold medal and the title of overall greatest gaming keyboard available on the market in 2021 is the Corsair k70 rgb mk2. This model represents the high quality we’ve come to expect from the firm, with a strong aluminum frame and sturdy cherry brand switches. This guy and his bigger brother, the k70 lux rgb, have a lot in common. They both have a robust aluminum shell and dazzling rgb key lighting. For fps or moba players, both versions include a removable rubber wrist rest and a set of fantastic textured keys.
The x-shaped channel that runs under the keyboard casing, allowing you to pass wires underneath without cluttering your desk, is another new addition to the mk2 design. The k70 mk2 features a separate standard layout with 104 keys. The k70 mk2 keys are raised, creating a large gap between the key and the frame. This has two advantages: it allows for a more visible display of rgb lighting and it makes it easier to clean any debris that may develop beneath the keys. The entire frame is connected to your desk by a long braided cable that terminates in two usb-a keyboard ports and supplies power to the k70 mk2 usb port, just like its predecessor.
The k70 mk2 also has physical keys in the upper left corner of the keyboard that can be used to change profiles and adjust backlit brightness, just like its predecessor. The corsair utility engine software, which continues to be a reliable platform for peripheral management, can also manage these configurations. Probably the most notable update to the mk2 is an additional option for Cherry’s new speed silver switches, which previously debuted with corsair’s k95 rgb platinum. These new switches are great because they have a shorter activation distance and use less power than the standard red blue brown or quiet switches that are also available with this model. The shorter activation distance makes this switch ideal for games because it provides as little resistance between inputs and watching them translated on the screen.
Overall, this device provides top-notch performance and high quality all wrapped up in the best possible price quality ratio. You asked for the best, and you got it. Thanks for watching, and until next time, I hope to see you all in the next video. See you later, guys.