What’s up guys Today’s video is on the top five best drawing tablets in 2021. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers. So whether it’s price performance or its particular use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products. I have included links in the description box down below which are updated for the best prices, liked the video, comment and don’t forget to subscribe. Now let’s get started.
XP-Pen Artist 15.6
- [High Performance] - Artist 15.6 Pro drawing tablet supports 60 degrees of tilt function and provide 1920*1080 high resolution, with up to 8,192 levels of pressure sensitivity, the PA2 Battery-free Stylus provides you with increased accuracy and enhanced performance to create the finest sketches and lines.
- [Brilliant Color] - The 15.6 inch full-laminated IPS Display pairs a superb color accuracy of 88% NTSC（120% sRGB ) with 178 degrees of visual angle and delivers rich colors, vivid images, and dazzling details in wider view.
- [Sleek and smart designed] - The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro Drawing tablet features a slim 11mm profile, and with an easily accessible smart screen-brightness button, you can easily adjust it to your preferred brightness for comfortable drawing.
- [Optimized Workflow] - A set of 8 customized express keys and Red Dial helps get easy access to your favorite shortcuts of keyboards or mouse to achieve different operations, such as zooming in and out, adjusting brush size. Saving time and keystrokes, the creative process will be more productive and enjoyable than ever before. With a sleek and modern design.
- [Compatibility] - The XP-Pen Artist 15.6 Pro graphic screen is compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7(32/64bit), Mac OS X 10.10 or later, and works with major graphics software like Photoshop, Painter, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and many more.
We’ll kick things off today with the XP pen artist 15.6. The best drawing tablet for most people on the market in 2021. We are looking at a high capacity wireless device capable of fast operation the style is simple but still very elegant and practical.
The product supports at 15.6 inch 1920 by 1080, IPS screen, and 16 to nine contrast with a viewing angle of 178 degrees. It’ll ensure you get the best from your creative work through realistic colors and sharp images. This way you can enjoy creating directly on this a high definition screen that just invites you to let your imagination run wild. The onboard pen has a staggering number of levels of pressure sensitivity, which makes it easier for you to navigate, modify and create with a full range of colors and pens.
The design is modern and highly efficient. The width is only 11 millimeters, which makes the device light and highly portable. It also has an ergonomic side for holding the tablet with a soft and firm touch. In addition, the active surface is large enough for you to work comfortably while the solid glass design minimizes damage from vibration and pressure on the device. Also, this tablet has adopted a new high tech IC chip F 900 that improves overall impact performance.
XP pen artist 15.6 offers USB C connectivity with an included cable that allows you to easily connect the device directly to your computer. Also, there are six shortcuts that you can customize to your liking, and create a work platform that you like XP pen artists 15.6 is compatible with Windows 10, eight and seven. It also supports Mac OS versions 10. and up.
As for the design software, it is compatible with most major graphics programs such as Photoshop, Illustrator, Clip Studio, and many others. This electronic device will allow you to enjoy every detail because that’s driver support for K screens. For most users. This is more than enough thumbs up.
Wacom One Digital
- See your imagination come to life in full color on a 13.3” display with a natural surface friction that makes for intuitive drawing on screen. It feels like you’re drawing or writing on paper.
- Feels like a real pen – no need for batteries, the pen feels and looks right. Plus, this one pen uses software to act as multiple pens and brushes in a full range of colors, with superb accuracy.
- Digital freedom – sketch or paint directly on screen, draw diagrams, annotate documents, enhance photos and videos, plus you can delete, edit and share your creations with ease.
- Includes Creative Software: purchase & register your Wacom One and receive Bamboo Paper Pro, Clip Studio Paint Pro (3-month license), Adobe Photoshop & Lightroom (2-month license), Adobe Fresco (6-month license) and Magma Studio (3-month Pro license)
- Diverse compatibility – link up your Wacom One to your Mac, PC or Chromebook, as well as certain Android tablets and smartphones, and even use digital pens from top brands if you want a different option; some devices require USB-C or OTG adapters
Up next, meet the Wacom one digital the best beginner drawing tablet that you can find in the market in 2021. With the Viacom one graphics tablet, you’ll have a world of possibilities at hand that allow you to create truly extraordinary things, all while staying beginner friendly and keeping a fair price tag. This is the perfect tool for new younger artists of all kinds, whether they are filmmakers, animators, illustrators, or designers, you can draw capture ideas, edit photos and videos or write down anything you can think of the device is simple, practical and inexpensive, utilizing intuitive and user friendly software. One of the great advantages of this model is that it offers you an experience similar to what you get when you use a pen and paper. In time, you won’t even notice you’re working digitally.
The product supports a set of smooth and rounded edges that given a modern and pleasant look. It’s available in black and white, and its size is enough for comfortable work at home or in the office. It’s not too big nor too small. This metal sports a thick edge for easy holding and is lightweight. On the back there are folding legs that allow an angle of inclination of 19 degrees, which is useful for long term design.
The device also allows you to draw diagrams, create concept maps and share them in just one click welcome when digital is also made for painting, drawing and sketching. This is possible because the surface of the screen creates the friction necessary for pleasant and natural work. The tablet includes programs such as Bamboo Paper, which turns the monitor into a drawing block, as well as Adobe Premiere rush for video editing and Clip Studio Paint pro ideal for drawing. It’s compatible with Android, iOS and Windows operating systems. So you can use it with practically any device.
Wacom Intuos Pro Medium
- Built with high quality materials and designed to make the most of Pro Pen 2
- Wacom's finest creative pen tablet to date
- Pro Pen 2 - Designed as a natural extension of your hand
- Built-in Bluetooth connectivity and a sleek new design
- Quality materials and compact design give perfect drawing space - 8mm thick
If you’re a newbie in this domain, this is the one you want. If you’re in pursuit of the top bang for the buck, we say check out the Wacom Intuos Pro medium, the best value drawing tablet on the market in 2021. The device is ideal for all professionals and artists who want to do a complete job from start to finish. This is a top notch item for illustration, design or editing with intuitive and natural creative controls. The most interesting thing is that we can simplify the workflow through multi touch gestures, as well as the inclusion of radial menus, customizable shortcuts and all the side keys of the pen.
The device is available in three sizes. And in this review, we’ll focus on the medium model which has the size of 13 point 14 by 8.54 by 0.31 inches, as well as a weight of 1.54 pounds.
It can be configured for vertical right handed or left handed modes of operation. Since the product is wireless, it offers more choice. For example, if you’ve connected a couple tutor to a TV you can sit comfortably on the sofa and draw or browse. As we mentioned, this tablet is multi touch, but to make the most of it, we have a Grip Pen. There are 2048 pressure levels, erasers tilt detection at 60 levels and two adjustable switches, which will make using this tablet even easier and more practical.
The Wacom Intuos Pro medium comes with 10 Spare tips, five standard one flexible one for strokes and three for markers. They’re all housed in a lightweight holder. With a tablet pen, you’ll have great precision in work. And at the same time, you can do it with a multi touch function with useful express keys and a touch ring. Another advantage is that it recognizes which application you’re working with and adjust the actions for each of them for the listed price, you just can’t beat this guy.
Huion Kamvas 22 Plus
- Full Lamination Technology: The laminated screen of Kamvas 22 Plus helps reduce the parallax to the lowest and gives you full control on the cursor to where you expect to be. Plus, with the etched anti-glare glass panel, it reduces most unwanted glare offering you a natural pen-to-paper drawing feeling.
- Brilliant QD LCD Screen: powered by Quantum Dot, Kamvas 22 Plus provides realistic color accuracy up to 140%s RGB. Moreover, with 1080p HD resolution,1200:1 strong contrast and 178° wide viewing angle, your artwork will be presented in amazing detail and clarity with exceptionally vibrant and lifelike color performance.
- Premium Pen Technology: Benefit from the Huion PenTec3.0, PW517 is optimized with capacitive Pressure Sensor making it responsive to every pen movement with virtually no lags. Shorten pen nibs and better nib firmness make the pen tip barely bounce back to improve accuracy and reduce offset. Along with 8192 pressure levels, tilt response and lag free tracking, PW517 delivers the most accurate and natural pen performance.
- Easy Cable Connection: you can connect Huion Kamvas 22 Plus to your computer easily with the included convenient 3in1 Type-C cable or with the optional full-featured Type-C to Type-C cable. A USB-A port is added to connect flash disk, keyboard, mouse or other devices. The user-friendly connection design will bring you better convenience and higher efficiency.An adjustable stand is included to help you get into the perfect position to start your creation.
- Work with Linux/Mac/Windows/Android: Kamvas 22 plus drawing monitor could work with Linux(Ubuntu), Mac(MacOS 10.12 or later) and Windows computer(Windows 7 or later), moreover, you can connect it to your android devices with the included full-featured USB-C cable to release your inspiration whenever and wherever you want. Note: Your android device is supposed to support USB3.1 GEN1 or DP 1.2.
The next item we’d like you to check out is the Huion Kamvas 22 Plus the best mid range drawing tablet you can find in the market in 2021. Unlike other similarly priced models, the 22 Plus boasts a cleaner button free look in a slightly larger body, the front is completely dominated by the screen occupying 72% of the available space. At the top of the screen adjustment keys. Well on the right you can find the various ports available for connecting to other devices, there are a pair of non slip tears in the lower part.
And on the back of the case there are three ventilation openings for dissipating the internal heat of the device, as well as the visa configuration. We let our users don’t have to worry about finding the right viewing angle for work, as this screen allows a clear view up to 178 degrees. Furthermore, the pen is one of the biggest novelties of the Huion Kamvas 22 Plus named the pin tech 3.0. It features a more refined and compact design than previous models of the brain.
As always, it’s a pen that doesn’t need batteries, and that includes up to 10 replacement tips so you can draw for years. On a technical level. The pen has a staggering 8192 pressure points sensitivity, allowing it to detect even the slightest changes in force on the drawing program screen. The device also offers an accurate detection of the current location of the pen. Something that will be striking to artists is the ability to tilt the pen up to 60 degrees and still detect Huion Kamvas 22 Plus screen.
This means you can use it as a normal pen for greater comfort of the Huion Kamvas 22 Plus connectivity is limited to wired ports, they are sufficient to offer a high quality experience. In terms of device compatibility. This tablet is perfect for computers with Windows and Mac systems, and can even be connected to Android smartphones thanks to the USBC connection. Thumbs up.
Wacom Cintiq 22
- A more affordable pen Display with Wacom Pro Pen 2 technology, 8, 192 pressure levels, low activation force and tilt recognition. Its amazing precision and reduced Parallax provide the most natural drawing experience.
- Cintiq’s 21.5” 1920x1080 HD Display provides you with clarity to see every detail of your work. The scratch-resistant Anti-Glare surface prevents distracting reflections as you create
- See your creations in vibrant color on the cinq's HD display (16.7 million colors, 72% NTSC/Cue 1931 typical). Work as long as you'd like with the battery free pen that charges off the screen while you create
- Connect to your computer with the convenient HDMI and USB cables and get into the perfect position with the included adjustable stand that lets you adjust how you want to work
- What’s in the box: Wacom Cintiq 22 pen display, Wacom Pro Pen 2, detachable pen holder with 3 replacement nibs (standard) and nib removal tool, Adjustable Stand, HDMI & USB 2.0 cables, AC adaptor, power cable (1.8m), quick start guide
- Level up your digital art skills and create comics, manga, concept art, illustrations with 6-months of Clip Studio Paint EX
Finally, we’ve reached our gold medalist for today and the title of the best overall drawing tablet and the winner is the Wacom Cintiq 22.
We are looking at a tablet with a high definition screen that uses H IPS LCD technology for top level results. The monitor has an anti glare coating and better bonding than previous models. The contrast and definition are quite fine. So the colors are very vivid without disturbing the image quality. The surface of the screen has a soft texture, which feels like paper if you apply good friction.
We also like with Cintiq 22. You can duplicate an image like on a traditional monitor both in extended mode and in the mirror making it easier to perform editing tasks. The high definition of this device and its large format. Together with a brand’s pressure sensitive pen. Make this film a shoo in for any toplist of this kind.
The device has a large screen size, offering advanced performance and various highly intuitive productivity tools. The design includes ventilation grilles on the back to reduce heat. Hence it’s able to withstand long hours of operation without hitting the tablet comes with a 21.5 inch interactive screen with H IPS LCD technology. The maximum level of visual colors is 16 point 7 million.
The aspect ratio is 16 to nine and the viewing angle is 178 degrees. This is a multi touch device that includes a Grip Pen with 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity. It has a slope recognition of 60 levels, two adjustable buttons on one side and an eraser at the end to allow users to perform multiple tasks in a simple and faster way. This model includes eight quickies and fully customizable touch bars and each side it has a total of 16 keys and two touch bars. With the ladder you can zoom in, zoom out, move or change the brush and more the connection is via USB and DVI D ports.
The monitor has a soft cover with thin curved corners that provide great comfort in work. It also comes with a swivel bracket that offers two rotation angles of up to 180 degrees left and right as well as the tilt of 10 to 65 degrees to accommodate the desired working position. The product is compatible with Windows seven, eight and 10 as well as with Mac OS 10 point 10 And on with this fella you’ll get a premium device with high durability all wrapped up in the best possible price quality ratio. You want it the best you got it. Thanks for watching and that’s all for now.
I Hope to see you guys in the next video till next time see you guys later.