What’s up guys, today’s video is on the top 5 best budget fitness trackers in 2021. Through extensive research and testing, I’ve put together a list of options that will meet the needs of different types of buyers so whether it’s price performance or its specific use, we’ve got you covered. For more information on the products, I’ve included links in the description box down below that are updated for the best prices like the video comment and don’t forget to subscribe now let’s get started.
Xiaomi Mi Band 4
- Full colour AMOLED touch display View call, text, and app notifications Activity and swim tracking Water resistant up to 50m*； 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope Up to 20 days battery* A single charge lasts up to 20 days.
- Instantly view call, text, app notifications and music in play. Keep your hands free as you keep up with life.
- Running Tracks your pace and step count Maintain a safe workout, whether you're running short or long distance.
- Swimming 5 ATM water resistant up to 50m Recognizes 5 different swim styles Records 12 data sets including swimming pace and stroke count
- Sleep monitoring Accurately tracks light and deep sleep as well as heart rate during sleep to help you adjust your sleep patterns.
- Global Verson
The greatest ultra-cheap budget fitness tracker will be available on the market. The design changes from the previous edition are minor; this is still a thin tracker for all activities that is divided into two parts: the core, which houses the components, and the silicone bands or bracelets on the opposite side. In comparison to earlier models, there are more differences on this screen.
The screen grows slightly in size and now has a size of 0.95 inches and an improved resolution compared to its predecessor specifically the me band 3 at a resolution of 128 by 80 pixels and the me smart band 4 at 240 by 120 pixels so the magnification on such a compact screen is noticeable to the naked eye the brightness is up to 400 nits and we can freely adjust it with the onboard touch control The mi band 4 screen displays information about your daily activities such as steps taken and weather information as part of daily health monitoring. It’s important to note that the xiaomi mi band 4 does not have a GPS; instead, it measures steps distances in calories using an internal accelerometer. It actually has a 2-axis accelerometer, a 3-axis gyroscope, and wrist movement for the listed price.
Amazfit Bip U Pro
- 【ALEXA & GPS BUILT-IN】You can talk to Amazon Alexa on your Amazfit Bip U Pro smartwatch, Ask questions, get translations, check the weather, control your smart home devices and more. And get precise tracking of your distance, daily step count thanks to integrated GPS.
- 【60+ SPORTS MODES & 5 ATM WATERPROOF】Featuring 60+ sports modes to help you exercise at a higher level. Water-resistant up to 50 meters, you can wear the fitness watch for swimming and it will record your achievements even underwater.
- 【MORE HEALTH TRACKING METRICS】The Amazfit Bip U Pro smart watch can provide all-around health tracking, allowing you to accurately track 24-hour heart rate, blood oxygen levels, stress levels, sleep quality, and female menstrual cycle.
- 【LONG 9-DAY BATTERY LIFE】When fully charged you can relax and enjoy more than a full week of travel or work without worrying about chargers.
- 【DESIGN FOR ALL-DAY COMFORT】Amazfit Bip U Pro fitness tracker only weighs 31 grams, An ultra-light design you can barely feel when striving for peak performance. Featuring a 1.43” large color screen with 320x302 pixel resolution, creates an exquisite visual display, making all incoming calls, messages, and reminders extremely clear.
- 【SMART NOTIFICATIONS】Get an intelligent little pal to remind you of the incoming calls, text messages, apps, and calendars, alarm clock, weather forecast, and support controlling the music and camera of your smartphone.
If you’re looking for the best bang for your buck, we recommend checking out the amaze fit bipu pro, the best value budget fitness tracker available in 2021.
You’ll get up to 60 sports modes with this fella. The device is simple to use and ideal for any activity. It can also be immersed to a depth of 50 meters and has functions such as sleep quality monitoring and stress management. You won’t need to bring a charger with you when you have this smartwatch in your hands because it has a battery life of up to 9 days. With a design similar to its predecessor, this device provides standard metrics such as heart rate, calories burned, speed, and more, as well as more advanced features such as blood oxygen saturation levels or instant alerts when the number heart rate rises too high to raise the quality of exercise to a new level.
This amazing fit smartwatch uses a 1.43 inch tft lcd panel with a resolution of 320×320 pixels, which is ideal for viewing notifications on our smartphone. The main feature of this device is that it has a GPS and a microphone for talking to Alexa; however, it is not possible to answer calls from this model. It is also worth noting that the battery has a long life span, lasting up to nine days in normal use and up to five days in intensive mode. Finally, the watch can measure the user’s stress using algorithms and data such as heart rate variability.
The watch is equipped with its charging base, which we must place in the correct position to match the pogo pins under the watch charging time is about two hours, which is not the fastest speed on the market but it is great if we think about charging a watch at night for the listed price you can’t beat this guy
Garmin Vivofit 4
- Features always on customizable color display and 1 plus year battery life; no charging necessary. Safe for swimming and showering
- Tracks steps, distance and calories burned, monitors sleep and provides a personalized daily step goal (heart rate monitoring not available on this product)
- Periodically syncs to Garmin Connect, where you can save, plan and share your activities, get involved in social challenges and more
- Garmin Move IQ feature automatically detects activity and classifies activity type on Garmin Connect. Smartphone compatibility is iphone and android
- Width is 0.75 inch and thickness is 0.37 inch. Circumference for large is 5.83 to 8.46 inch and Circumference for regular is 4.80 to 7.40 inch. Display size is 0.43 x 0.43 in inches and Display resolution is 88 x 88 pixels
the next product we’ll talk about is Garmin Vivofit 4, This model has a removable body made of a continuous silicone strap lightness is one of this model’s strengths for sure it practically goes unnoticed in everyday life which is what this type of product is about because it’s designed to be worn for hours like its predecessor you’ll get motivational messages and be able to wear this fella while you’re in the shower or swimming one of the main differences compared to other activity bracelets is the charging aspect which is one of the main differences compared to the other activity bracelet Another novelty is toe to toe, an application developed to connect you with another vivofit 4 or vivofit junior 2 and create competition in timed steps. You can see your opponent’s number and steps on the bracelet at any time, and you’ll be able to consult data on steps, distance calories, and most active minutes in sleep. So in terms of functionality, what you want is to monitor activity and sleep, as well as appropriately measure the distance traveled. There isn’t much to say about the screen; it’s a small rectangle inserted into the front of the bracelet and is completely monochrome. Of course, we think it’s one of the best monochrome screens we’ve seen because it has excellent overall sharpness and appears to have enough brightness for the vast majority of situations.
Fitbit Inspire 2
For starters, the watch usually has a real-time activity indicator such as a step counter or heart rate. We have a total of about 20 activities to measure, including classics like jogging, cycling, weight lifting, and walking, but only five can be chosen to have direct access to the bracelet. The inspire 2 is capable of automatically recognizing and measuring certain activities like walking, cycling, and ellipticals. The band also takes care of measuring our daily activities such as steps or heart rate, and it’s also able to monitor our sleep in a fairly comprehensive way giving us its different phases sleep time and rating of the general quality of our sleep if we don’t practice. It’s worth noting that there is no GPS, but the device relies on our phone to record distances traveled if we don’t practice.
From the charts and metrics this model shows you to the challenges goals or even training programs, the user experience quality is pretty high with this device in short this fitbit inspire 2 is a great sports bracelet if you’re looking for something in this style we think it is a very good option to consider if your budget isn’t so limited.
Fitbit Charge 4
Finally we’ve reached the gold medal and the title of the best overall budget fitness tracker that can be found on the market in 2021 and the winner is the fitbit charge 4.
This device not only includes a big number of health sensors, but it is also waterproof up to 50 meters, has an embedded gps chip, a nfc chip for contactless payments, Spotify connect and control, and a seven-day battery life. Because a heart rate sensor is there, we must ensure that the bracelet is properly fitted to our wrist and is in continual touch with the skin in order to continuously detect the pulse.
Fitbit bracelets have always been a pleasure to wear, and the charge 4 is no exception. The device has an oled screen with 100 by 160 pixels that is bright enough to see clearly even in bright sunlight. The brightness adapts to the ambient conditions and can vary between normal and dim lighting through the fitbit application. Relaxation timers and alarms on Spotify Furthermore, if you wear the bracelet while sleeping, you will receive a measurement of your resting heart rate. When the power is low, the app warns us and we may even receive an email alerting us to this condition. Another intriguing feature if you go into sports is the option to control music playback using Spotify Connect. Overall, this fella has top-tier features, outstanding sound output, and great looks, all at the best possible price-to-quality ratio.
If you wanted the best, you got it. Thanks for watching, and I hope to see you guys in the future video. See you later, guys.